Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to redeem my nitro or anything from the xbox app it keeps telling this : [IMG] Also I am able to claim other stuff from phone but not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Srijan Mitra, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

Whenever I try to redeem my nitro or anything from the xbox app it keeps telling this :

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem [​IMG]

Also I am able to claim other stuff from phone but not my pc. But some perks are not available on the phone like the discord Nitro one...... Could anyone pls assist me with this.

Thank you to anyone who can assist me Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem :D

:)

Srijan Mitra, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta Xbox

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta Xbox

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?: I wanted to try using my Windows 11 product key to access the PC game pass/Xbox game pass, but it didn't work. Could you please help me with this? It would be great of you to do this....
  3. How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?: I wanted to try using my Windows 11 product key to access the PC game pass/Xbox game pass, but it didn't work. Could you please help me with this? It would be great of you to do this....
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working: Hi All, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app I met with this error: File System Error 1069586941 Steps I have taken: 1. Restart the pc 2. Reset windows store 3. Restore Xbox Games pass via Powershell 4. Reinstall Xbox App 5. Log in/log out of my...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My game pass code isnt seeming to work on my windows 10 pc yes the card says its compatible with pc it says Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card....
  6. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal, because my parents...
  7. Xbox pass game ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox pass game ultimate: Hello i am new in all these xbox things i have and xbox 360 if i get my xbox game pass ultimate i can use it on my xbox 360 kinect Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pass-game-ultimate/2d4b9f0e-d92a-4109-8b7e-32fabe608e66"
  8. xbox game pass redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass redeem: i got my xbox game pass code via discord nitro i got the pc edition but for some reason i need an xbox to activate the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-redeem/1f8a9ce3-6ba8-4cf8-8600-a93ac82c12d7
  9. win 10 xbox ultimate game pass

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 xbox ultimate game pass: Xbox game pass ultimate for win 10 does not run on startup or display in task bar. Settings checked correctly in settings menu to run at startup. Have to download app every time for it to work....
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...