Windows 10: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on my PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Xbox game pass Ultimate edition when they announce it at E3 this year and had it for a month. The game pass works on my Xbox but new... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Harrison S., Jul 10, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on my PC

Hi,

I bought Xbox game pass Ultimate edition when they announce it at E3 this year and had it for a month. The game pass works on my Xbox but new Xbox app for Windows doesn't detect me having game pass Ultimate. I don't know why this is happening, my friends don't have any issues with it currently and I already been contact with support with and they said they will fix it in a month. Its been roughly a month and I don't know if there still working on it. I can download some games, not through the Xbox app but the store on a browser. I wanted to play Vampyr but I can't download Vampyr through the browser store for some reason. I had this for a month and I haven't really got to use its full feature and this coming month its about to be renewal so I would appreciate it if my game pass ultimate edition actual works this time.

:)

Harrison S., Jul 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Beta - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta

Source: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available to Preview Delta - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on my PC

I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc

I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc, it keeps loading when i click join.

RazvanSavescu, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on my PC

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on my PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Pass

2. win 10 xbox ultimate game pass

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 xbox ultimate game pass: Xbox game pass ultimate for win 10 does not run on startup or display in task bar. Settings checked correctly in settings menu to run at startup. Have to download app every time for it to work....
  3. Xbox Game Pass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  4. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games. When I went to go download the games, it wanted me to pay for the games. So I...
  5. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...
  7. Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connexion Xbox live avec Xbox Game passe Ultimate: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas a me connecter au Xbox live sous Windows 10. J'ai un message me mettant " En raison d'une suspension , les fonctionnalités Xbox Live peuvent être limitées ." Je ne comprend pas se message car je n'ais jamais était bannie . Que cela veut dire ?...
  8. I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc: I can't buy the xbox game pass ultimate on pc, it keeps loading when i click join. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-buy-the-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-on-pc/12ea8262-88db-4c1c-9430-dafba786d770
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC

Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate now available: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is now generally available. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my game pass ultimate is not working on pc