Windows 10: Xbox Game pass WindowsApps folder help

Discus and support Xbox Game pass WindowsApps folder help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I am having an issue with my computer. I used to have the xbox game pass beta installed on my pc and it created a windows apps folder to store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jayrod214, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Jayrod214 Win User

Xbox Game pass WindowsApps folder help

Hello I am having an issue with my computer. I used to have the xbox game pass beta installed on my pc and it created a windows apps folder to store the games. some stuff happened to my pcs performance so i reset my pc but kept my files. The game pass beta app was deleted but the windows apps folder remains. Since hen I need space on my hard drive and all the games i downloaded with the game pass beta app are still there. I tried to delete them but it says i need permission from the system. I am the admin on this pc and it wont let me take ownership so i can delete them. My game pass expired as well. When i try to remove "system" from ownership I get an error "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied" Then when I would hit delete it tells me I need permission from myself to delete. When i try to delete the folders of the games in the windowsapps folder it says needs permission from the system. And when i try to take control of the folder i go to properties security advanced. the owner is listed as the system when I click change the window flashes and then nothing happens but the change button is grayed out and wont let me change it. Can someone please help me figure this out i need the space on my pc that these games are taking up.

Also yes I have reinstalled the xbox games pass, and it does not register that the games are downloaded, they do not show up in my apps, or in uninstall programs.

any help is really appreciated.

:)

Jayrod214, Aug 17, 2020

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass WindowsApps folder help - Similar Threads - Xbox Game pass

2. Xbox Game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  3. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  4. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  6. Cant remove Windowsapps folder left after game pass.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant remove Windowsapps folder left after game pass.: Hello I had to reinstall my windows since my SSD failed. I had on another disk some games that I downloaded through the game pass. Now I reinstalled the game pass program and it doesn't see those games, I also can't link the folder with games. And if I try to shift+delete...
  7. Cannot delete the WindowsApps folder made by Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete the WindowsApps folder made by Game Pass PC: So I had to format my SSD but I didn't delete anything from my D drive.. So the problem is that when I reinstalled Game Pass, I cant switch the default install location to D because there is the "WindowsApps" folder which cannot be deleted. before the reason was permissions...
  8. uninstalled game pass games and yet they are in windowsapps ****

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstalled game pass games and yet they are in windowsapps ****: Thought i uninstalled ark and sot then i find out its taking up like 200gb or my hard drive, but i cant seem to delete the folders from windowsapps so am i just doomed with whatever i install on gamepass i can never uninstall. Also when i try to change my default save...
  9. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4