Windows 10: Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year

Discus and support Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Microsoft is in the early phases of rolling out its xCloud streaming service on mobile devices, but TVs are the next logical step. In an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year

Read more: Microsoft hints at turning Xbox into an app for your TV - The Verge

:)

Brink, Nov 24, 2020

2. Unable to stream to a Smart TV

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties, as you are unable to stream your PC or mobile to your smart TV.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the model number of the Smart TV?
    • How are you streaming the devices to your smart TV? (Miracast/Chromecast)
    • Are you aware of any recent changes, prior to this issue?
    • What happens when you try to stream the device, is there any error message?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to update the drivers for Bluetooth and Network Adapter drivers from device manager. Please refer this article to

Update drivers in Windows 10

You may also, check with the
    Element TV support
    team regarding this issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 24, 2020
  3. streaming windows 10 PCto a smart TV

is there a way to stream video from the PC to a smart TV. I can see the smart tv on my device list.

alfredspinney, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year

Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year

1. Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year - Similar Threads - Xbox game streaming

2. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  3. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  4. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  5. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  6. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 28 to 31

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 28 to 31: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  8. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 21 to 24

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 21 to 24: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  9. Next Week on Xbox: News Games for May 14 to 17

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: News Games for May 14 to 17: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  10. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 7 to 10

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for May 7 to 10: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...