Windows 10: Xbox Game Transfer to PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Transfer to PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; if I bought a game on my xbox is there a way I can get the same game on my pc and play it the same way I would any other game on my pc? I know you can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChroniclyChris, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Transfer to PC

if I bought a game on my xbox is there a way I can get the same game on my pc and play it the same way I would any other game on my pc? I know you can stream your xbox to your computer and play like that but I want to get the good frames and graphics and play with my mouse and keyboard but i cant do that when I just stream the xbox to the computer

:)

ChroniclyChris, Jan 10, 2020

2. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Xbox Game Transfer to PC

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Game Transfer to PC

1. Xbox Game Transfer to PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Transfer

2. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  3. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  4. is transfer data game console to xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is transfer data game console to xbox app pc: hi Is there a way to transfer game and backup data from xbox series x/s,one consoles to computer and run it in xbox app pc game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-transfer-data-game-console-to-xbox-app-pc/a527c01f-8a18-4c04-bf09-d55780c82613
  5. is transfer data game console to xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is transfer data game console to xbox app pc: hi Is there a way to transfer game and backup data from xbox series x/s,one consoles to computer and run it in xbox app pc game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-transfer-data-game-console-to-xbox-app-pc/a527c01f-8a18-4c04-bf09-d55780c82613
  6. Xbox games to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games to PC: Hi i have purchased sea of thieves and COD cold war on my Xbox but it isn't showing up on my pc. Does anybody know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-games-to-pc/ca89158c-352b-4576-ba24-6976d2984e9c
  7. XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam: Hi,I wonder can i transfer my No Man's Sky save from XBOX to Steam. I bought XBOX Game Pass fpr PC last year and I played No Man's Sky. Now I want to buy the game from Steam. Will my save files sync ? Could I transfer my save files ? I also ask this question to Steam Support....
  8. Xbox game on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game on pc: Hi! I'm about to buy the Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare, but i can't find any cheaper option with PC key than the origin. I found a legal website where I can buy this game, but the PC keys are sold out EVERYWHERE not this website only. So if i buy the xbox key and I...
  9. xbox games on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox games on the pc: tired to download xbox games on pc however my library is empty , i no longer have the xbox but i still have the account and i dont really want to pay for games i already had on there...
  10. Xbox gaming on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gaming on the pc: I purchased Gears 4 on my pc .When i push play It just disappears .I have the required hardware for the game What could it be ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gaming-on-the-pc/57fe2fd4-b1d3-4f2f-bbe0-e4b7ce9847b2