Windows 10: Xbox GameBar doesn't recognize F13-F24 keys

Discus and support Xbox GameBar doesn't recognize F13-F24 keys in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/plasticsparks [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/plasticsparks, May 31, 2020.

1. Xbox GameBar doesn't recognize F13-F24 keys

/u/plasticsparks, May 31, 2020

2. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, May 31, 2020
  3. Gamebar process problem

That gamebar presence writer service run in game background even with xbox app uninstalled, everything disabled and every reg key switched to disabled. Any suggestions how to get rid of that horsecrap?

martakakis, May 31, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Xbox GameBar doesn't recognize F13-F24 keys

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Xbox GameBar doesn't recognize F13-F24 keys [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Xbox GameBar doesn't recognize F13-F24 keys

1. Xbox GameBar doesn't recognize F13-F24 keys - Similar Threads - Xbox GameBar doesn't

2. Are there any shortcuts using F13~F24?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any shortcuts using F13~F24?: I've accidentally found out that the combination of Windows & F16 works as a shortcut to slide to shut down. Are there any other shortcuts using F13~F24?...
  3. Are there any shortcuts using F13~F24?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there any shortcuts using F13~F24?: I've accidentally found out that the combination of Windows & F16 works as a shortcut to slide to shut down. Are there any other shortcuts using F13~F24?...
  4. How can I block Windows system functions, triggered by pressing, 'Windows Key' + F13-F24?

How can I block Windows system functions, triggered by pressing, 'Windows Key' + F13-F24?: I'm using a Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite mouse with its accompanying Corsair iCUE software v.4.33.138. Thumb grid buttons 1-12 are assigned to F13-F24 using iCUE.Within Windows 10 1809, certain mouse key combinations trigger unwanted actions:Windows key + F16 = slide to...
  5. How can I block Windows system functions, triggered by pressing, 'Windows Key' + F13-F24?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I block Windows system functions, triggered by pressing, 'Windows Key' + F13-F24?: I'm using a Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite mouse with its accompanying Corsair iCUE software v.4.33.138. Thumb grid buttons 1-12 are assigned to F13-F24 using iCUE.Within Windows 10 1809, certain mouse key combinations trigger unwanted actions:Windows key + F16 = slide to...
  6. How can I block Windows system functions, triggered by pressing, 'Windows Key' + F13-F24?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Reinstall xbox gamebar

Reinstall xbox gamebar: I followed the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-xbox-game-bar/a3a1d10a-d599-448c-bd56-1fff4d968d96I was trying to remove the quick access toggle in the xbox gaming app, and was hoping this would do that, but I apparently...
  8. Xbox gamebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar: I just updated my pc but now I cant record anything and I dont know why, can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamebar/527d96df-80e6-4500-aaaa-363242c97381
  9. Xbox gamebar

Xbox gamebar: I just updated my pc but now I cant record anything and I dont know why, can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamebar/527d96df-80e6-4500-aaaa-363242c97381
  10. Using F13-F24 Keys for Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using F13-F24 Keys for Keyboard Shortcuts: I recently got a 12-key macro keypad where the keys are programmed to be F13 - F24. These keys are recognized by Windows 10 and I can use them with Autohotkey or with other programs that let you set shortcuts such as OBS. However, I can't set them as keyboard shortcuts when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar autohotkey capture