Windows 10: xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record

Discus and support xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox gamebar won't let me record or clip in any games. all it says "there was a problem with background recording try again in a little while"Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hamilton Rodriguez, Jun 20, 2024.

1. xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record

The xbox gamebar won't let me record or clip in any games. all it says "there was a problem with background recording try again in a little while"Ive tried methods from different youtube videos and even from different people that had the same problem here but it still didn't work.

:)

Hamilton Rodriguez, Jun 20, 2024
  2. LuisCBHG Win User

XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?

Specs:

GT 1030
    i3-9100F

LuisCBHG, Jun 20, 2024
  3. JM1222 Win User
    Xbox gamebar when recording

Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that

JM1222, Jun 20, 2024
  4. xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record

Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record

1. xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record - Similar Threads - xbox gamebar won't

2. xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox gamebar won't let me clip or record: The xbox gamebar won't let me record or clip in any games. all it says "there was a problem with background recording try again in a little while"Ive tried methods from different youtube videos and even from different people that had the same problem here but it still didn't...
  3. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  4. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  5. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.: I have tried everything but every time I click the record button it just says try again later. It's been saying that for 3 days now after I have updated it, tried to troubleshoot. It just won't work. Please don't refer me to the frequently asked questions because none of...
  7. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  8. gamebar won't let me record

in Windows 10 Customization
    gamebar won't let me record: when I try to click on record it says that my computer does not meet the hardware requirements for it I have a gt 1030 with the latest drivers and im on the latest windows update mind you I have tried everything on the web and even searched for answers here but no one else...
  9. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  10. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Customization
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...