Windows 10: Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been using the XGP PC beta for a while now with no issues until this morning, when I tried to install the Masterchief collection. My network died... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ruadicai, May 6, 2020.

1. Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues

I've been using the XGP PC beta for a while now with no issues until this morning, when I tried to install the Masterchief collection. My network died briefly shortly after I started the download (about 500mb in) and the app 'glitched' and said that the game had fully installed. The game now can't be launched (obviously) nor can it be uninstalled or installed again, meaning that it's effectively reserved 35GB of my C: drive. Is there any known fixes?

• Many thanks, R
    submitted by /u/Ruadicai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ruadicai, May 6, 2020

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, May 6, 2020
  3. JAGMASK08 Win User
    Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.

I have been having this issue since purchasing gamepass ultimate. I am attempting to preload gears 5 but the install button on the windows store is unresponsive, and I get error
    0x00000001 on the xbox beta app. I also attempted to install ape out and age of empires but got error
    0x80070005 on the xbox app, and got the message "try again later, someting happened on our end" on the windows store. I have no issues downloading other games like astroneer or downwell, so I am unsure what I can do to fix this issue.

I have already attempted:

wsreset.exe through command prompt.

Checking if my windows 10 is completely up to date. It is.

Signing out of the windows store and signing back in.

Restarting the computer several times.

Making sure my user account has full administrative priveleges. It is the only account on my PC and does.

I'm Getting annoyed as the whole reason I bought some months of gamepass ultimate was to play gears 5 on PC when it launches. I could have just bought normal gamepass and played it on xbox for cheaper.

JAGMASK08, May 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues

1. Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues - Similar Threads - Xbox Gamepass Beta

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  4. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  5. Xbox Gamepass

Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  6. Add Far Cry Primal To Xbox Gamepass PC BETA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Add Far Cry Primal To Xbox Gamepass PC BETA: Please Add It I Want It. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-far-cry-primal-to-xbox-gamepass-pc-beta/a4928c6d-6282-4ae1-a886-7bd0ab8d2e50
  7. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  8. Xbox Gamepass Beta is out? 23/10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Gamepass Beta is out? 23/10: Anyone knows if it's offline now? Me and my friend can't play anything. submitted by /u/rodrigoxm49 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm64y6/xbox_gamepass_beta_is_out_2310/
  9. gamepass for pc beta

gamepass for pc beta: does anyone know what I need to do to make gamepass for pc let me download games? I got it about a week ago and haven't been able to use it one time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-for-pc-beta/17835f48-44dc-4da4-b653-52a658820129
  10. Cannot delete WindowsApps folder created by Xbox Beta app for gamepass.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete WindowsApps folder created by Xbox Beta app for gamepass.: I recently had to "reset" my PC, but did this through the reset option in windows which allows you to keep most of your "personal data". After reinstalling the Xbox app, I had to set a new location for my games in a different drive, as it could not delete the old location...