Windows 10: Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

Discus and support Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Gould(2), Jul 23, 2019.

1. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me).

I tried to download a game from Gamepass - and it was stuck at queued. So I checked to see if anything else was downloading - saw that Astroneer was updating, but both were stuck on Queued (nothing happens when you click the download arrow icon). It has been like that for a few days now, with several 'switch it off and switch it on again's.

(I also tried cancelling the downloads)

Gamepass is a great service for PC btw

:)

Chris Gould(2), Jul 23, 2019

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Job in print queue stuck

I had a job stuck in print queue earlier. Would not delete, received advice to turn off spooler, empty spooler file file, turn spooler back on. Worked for one document. The second document is stuck no matter what I do, repeated the above steps, nothing
    in queue, reinstalled printer software, rebooted printer and pc. It keeps printing the same document regardless of what I am printing. It's maddening!

DianeZeager, Jul 23, 2019
  4. v12dock Win User

Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

1. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue - Similar Threads - Xbox gamepass download

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  4. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  5. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...
  6. Astroneer wont open when downloaded on XBOX gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer wont open when downloaded on XBOX gamepass for PC: Hello, I recently subscribed to Xbox game pass for PC and decided to give astroneer a try. Upon downloading it flashes a window with the astroneer icon and then its gone and the game never opens. I have uninstalled and redownloaded about 4 times now. Plenty of other games...
  7. XBOX Gamepass pc edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Gamepass pc edition: Hello, I found on the Microsoft website that Buying Xbox subscription will include a free discord nitro for 3 months. I also noticed that Xbox game pass for pc is 1$ on first month. I use discord and wanted to buy nitro for a long time. I was looking for some offers and found...
  8. Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slow download speeds on Xbox Gamepass for PC.: I've just recently got the Game Pass for PC. The first three games I downloaded the download speeds were fine. When I tried to download that fourth game the download speeds dropped tremendously....
  9. Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.

Windows store downloads stuck in the download queue.: Recently, I redeemed a code for Windows 10 Minecraft on Windows Store, and it all went smoothly up until I tried to physically install the game. For the past 7 hours, Minecraft has been in the download queue, saying that it's "starting download..." when nothing has actually...
  10. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no applicable app license found pc gamepass

2. gamepass pc games on queue

3. gamepass game stuck on my list and wont download