Windows 10: Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

Discus and support Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Gould(2), Jul 23, 2019.

1. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me).

I tried to download a game from Gamepass - and it was stuck at queued. So I checked to see if anything else was downloading - saw that Astroneer was updating, but both were stuck on Queued (nothing happens when you click the download arrow icon). It has been like that for a few days now, with several 'switch it off and switch it on again's.

(I also tried cancelling the downloads)

Gamepass is a great service for PC btw

:)

Chris Gould(2), Jul 23, 2019

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Job in print queue stuck

I had a job stuck in print queue earlier. Would not delete, received advice to turn off spooler, empty spooler file file, turn spooler back on. Worked for one document. The second document is stuck no matter what I do, repeated the above steps, nothing
    in queue, reinstalled printer software, rebooted printer and pc. It keeps printing the same document regardless of what I am printing. It's maddening!

DianeZeager, Jul 23, 2019
  4. v12dock Win User

Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

1. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue - Similar Threads - Xbox gamepass download

2. Gamepass on pc isn't installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gamepass on pc isn't installing: When I go to install gamepass on my pc it gives me a screen to accept terms and conditions and then to install. When I hit install then it just kind of freezes and doesn't do anything. [ATTACH]...
  3. Gamepass pc beta updating games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc beta updating games: I keep trying to play ark since the new update but its not updating and I cant find anywhere to search for an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-pc-beta-updating-games/9fe4df91-3af8-46e1-b684-926c25ffc71c
  4. .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc: Hi, I recently signed up for gamepass for pc. I have successfully installed Metro Exodus but while trying to install Vampyr i paused it half way through downloading and now it wont resume. when i click on install nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...: So while i was trying Gamepass for pc, i encountered 2 breaking limitations for me: cannot edit games config files and cannot auto load my Razer Synapse profiles because all games are stored in the Microsoft Store folder WindowsApps which is owned by the system user...
  6. Gamepass games on PC not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass games on PC not working: I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch...
  7. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...
  8. Print job stuck in queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print job stuck in queue: I have a print job in my printer queue that I cannot get out. I tried printing a website from Microsoft Edge and it is stuck there since. I have tried clearing out the printer spooler as instructed here. But there are no files in my win32\spool\printer folder. Some more...
  9. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...
  10. Download Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Queue: When I try to download an app from the store it puts it in a download queue and it says it's downloading, but it's not! Just sits there for days, any ideas? 55344

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass game stuck on my list and wont download