Windows 10: Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install

Discus and support Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Initially after paying for access to the game pass for PC I found that clicking the install button would not install any of the included games. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amon_444, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Amon_444 Win User

Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install

Initially after paying for access to the game pass for PC I found that clicking the install button would not install any of the included games. I did some looking around on my own and tried suggested solutions that I was able to find such as, resetting the windows store, clearing my local cache as well as redownloading the store using PowerShell, etc. Eventually, I found myself able to download some of the included games while others still do nothing when clicking install. There is no pop-up or error code, it simply does nothing. Games that do nothing upon clicking install include Among us and

:)

Amon_444, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install

1. Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install - Similar Threads - Xbox gamepass included

2. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  3. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  4. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  5. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  6. Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install: Initially after paying for access to the game pass for PC I found that clicking the install button would not install any of the included games. I did some looking around on my own and tried suggested solutions that I was able to find such as, resetting the windows store,...
  7. Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox gamepass for PC, some of the included games won't install: Initially after paying for access to the game pass for PC I found that clicking the install button would not install any of the included games. I did some looking around on my own and tried suggested solutions that I was able to find such as, resetting the windows store,...
  8. Installing games from xbox gamepass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing games from xbox gamepass: Hi! I want to install game from xbox gamepass on my game drive. It says "This location isn`t set up for installing games.", then I press "Set it as your location for where new apps are saved". Then I choose my drive instead of C and it says "Remove other apps" and it says...
  9. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...
  10. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...