Windows 10: Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

Discus and support Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft. When I try to run a game, instead I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ParkT, Jan 17, 2020.

1. ParkT Win User

Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft.

When I try to run a game, instead I get the Windows store page for Gaming Services which shows as being installed.

Ive tried re-installing the the Gaming Services but I still cannot get the gamepass-based game to run.

:)

ParkT, Jan 17, 2020

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

1. Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen - Similar Threads - Xbox gamepass game

2. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, game was at 25 GB from 96, since then when I acces microsoft store or gamepass app the game appears not installed and I have only the...
  3. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  4. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: After replacing my hard drive and reinstalling windows 10 and in store purchased games. the store shows my in game purchases but I am not able to reapply them in the game. Is this possible?...
  5. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services

Xbox Game Pass (PC) Issues -- Gaming Services: Hello, I've been trying to get The Outer Worlds and other games to work (via Game Pass for PC), but when I try to launch them, they take me to the page for Gaming Services as if I have to install it. However, it says "This product is installed" but to the right it says...
  6. Gamepass games on PC not working

Gamepass games on PC not working: I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch...
  7. Taskbar popping up in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar popping up in games: This is difficult to explain but when I play any windows store game open, my taskbar pops up when my mouse cursor is at the bottom of the screen. Hiding the taskbar doesn't work. Restarting windows explorer doesn't work. Games like Forza Horizon 4 and Halo Wars 2 have this...
  8. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...
  9. Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable: My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of purchases does NOT show the purchase. When attempting to load the game,he gets a dialog box stating "You'll need to ask an...
  10. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00