Windows 10: Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

Discus and support Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft. When I try to run a game, instead I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ParkT, Jan 17, 2020.

1. ParkT Win User

Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft.

When I try to run a game, instead I get the Windows store page for Gaming Services which shows as being installed.

Ive tried re-installing the the Gaming Services but I still cannot get the gamepass-based game to run.

:)

ParkT, Jan 17, 2020

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

1. Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen - Similar Threads - Xbox gamepass game

2. XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.: I have noticed that XBOX Gaming Services launches as a background process when I run non-XBOX games. It also launches when I open the Steam app, and anytime I run a game from the desktop. I have GamePass installed too. Why does Gaming Services launch when I am not using...
  3. XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Gaming Services causes stutter when playing non-GamePass games.: I have noticed that XBOX Gaming Services launches as a background process when I run non-XBOX games. It also launches when I open the Steam app, and anytime I run a game from the desktop. I have GamePass installed too. Why does Gaming Services launch when I am not using...
  4. Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games: I've recently purchased the game pass on my windows 11 laptop and whenever I try to open a game after downloading them it gives me an issue like this - "Gang Beasts is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  5. Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games

Microsoft Store issue for Xbox GamePass games: I've recently purchased the game pass on my windows 11 laptop and whenever I try to open a game after downloading them it gives me an issue like this - "Gang Beasts is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  6. Games with gamepass redirect on store page for the gaming service instead launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games with gamepass redirect on store page for the gaming service instead launching games: As per title, i can't play games with gamepass.I recently had other problems installing via gamepass, and solved them with the "wsreset -i" command suggested here in the forum I've tried already: reinstall or reset game services, both from settings / app and from PowerShell...
  7. Games with gamepass redirect on store page for the gaming service instead launching games

Games with gamepass redirect on store page for the gaming service instead launching games: As per title, i can't play games with gamepass.I recently had other problems installing via gamepass, and solved them with the "wsreset -i" command suggested here in the forum I've tried already: reinstall or reset game services, both from settings / app and from PowerShell...
  8. Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services, gamepass games on PC not launching: Launching a game on gamepass takes me to the Windows Store for Gaming services. The Gamepass app has a Fix Me Now link and I've tried troubleshooting but apparently there was an update that fixed this issue and I don't have the right OS version for that update. Gamepass...
  9. Ntdll.dll causing Xbox GamePass games unable to launch or crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Ntdll.dll causing Xbox GamePass games unable to launch or crash: Event viewer shows the following for one game for example. Have tried repairing, resetting, restarting and reinstalling the various Windows Store and Gaming services to no avail. SFC and DISM checks also show no problems. Specs are Windows 10 Pro 2004, i7 6700k @ 4.5ghz,...
  10. Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming Services & gamepass games won't install/update (GAMEPASS PC): I get error code 0x80073D26 for both. There is little on the internet about this error and it just started when GamingServices had an update pushed a few days ago. Since then I haven't been able to update or install it or the game apps from the xbox app or the MS store, but I...