Windows 10: Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, game was at 25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VladOVL89, Feb 9, 2020.

1. VladOVL89 Win User

Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

Hello,

I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, game was at 25 GB from 96, since then when I acces microsoft store or gamepass app the game appears not installed and I have only the option to download it again. But now I do not have the space on my PC because the space is still allocated, I uninstalled another game from the app and it dissapeared but the game space from my drive is still there, it didn't delete any data. Can anyone know how to solve this issue ?

Thank you!

:)

VladOVL89, Feb 9, 2020

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. ParkT Win User

Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft.

When I try to run a game, instead I get the Windows store page for Gaming Services (which shows as being installed).

Ive tried re-installing the the Gaming Services but I still cannot get the gamepass-based game to run.

ParkT, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ? - Similar Threads - Xbox Gamepass games

2. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  3. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  4. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...
  5. Can't fully uninstall games from GamePass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fully uninstall games from GamePass: Hi everybody, i've got a problem uninstall Xbox GamePass games on my PC: if i uninstall them from xbox app or from settings-app it doesn't really uninstall them. In my Asus Armoury Crate there is a games section that optimize the games installed in my pc, and it keeps finding...
  6. Installing games from xbox gamepass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing games from xbox gamepass: Hi! I want to install game from xbox gamepass on my game drive. It says "This location isn`t set up for installing games.", then I press "Set it as your location for where new apps are saved". Then I choose my drive instead of C and it says "Remove other apps" and it says...
  7. Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling: After Uninstalling some games from gamepass i notice that the space on my drives did not change, so i went to the WindowsApps folder and i saw that the files from the game are still there, i tried to manually delete them but there's no way, it's impossible to get permission...
  8. Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC: I uninstalled Outer World via the Xbox PC beta app. The files are still there. When I try to manually delete them, it says I do not have permission. Looking at answers elsewhere, it seems the Xbox Beta has somehow cut off admin power from the owner of the computer, in this...
  9. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  10. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i uninstall gamepass games on pc

2. games did not uninstall from xbox gamepass pc