Windows 10: Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, game was at 25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VladOVL89, Feb 9, 2020.

1. VladOVL89 Win User

Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

Hello,

I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, game was at 25 GB from 96, since then when I acces microsoft store or gamepass app the game appears not installed and I have only the option to download it again. But now I do not have the space on my PC because the space is still allocated, I uninstalled another game from the app and it dissapeared but the game space from my drive is still there, it didn't delete any data. Can anyone know how to solve this issue ?

Thank you!

:)

VladOVL89, Feb 9, 2020

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. ParkT Win User

Xbox gamepass game cause windows store window to pop up with Gaming Service 'purchase' screen

None of my Xbox gamepass games will run on my system after the latest windows security upgrade from Microsoft.

When I try to run a game, instead I get the Windows store page for Gaming Services (which shows as being installed).

Ive tried re-installing the the Gaming Services but I still cannot get the gamepass-based game to run.

ParkT, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ? - Similar Threads - Xbox Gamepass games

2. Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Games from Xbox Pass PC: I uninstalled Outer World via the Xbox PC beta app. The files are still there. When I try to manually delete them, it says I do not have permission. Looking at answers elsewhere, it seems the Xbox Beta has somehow cut off admin power from the owner of the computer, in this...
  3. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  4. "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.: It always install them on my SSD boot drive even though im changing the install location to my HDD. I try to move games to my secondary drive via Settings/Apss panel, it just duplicates them to HDD but not "move". All files are still in SSD too. Does anybody have this problem...
  5. Xbox gamepass on pc interfering with ps4 wireless headset?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass on pc interfering with ps4 wireless headset?: weird issue im having, downloading games with xbgp on pc is interfering with my wireless TB stealth 700 headset. pausing the download stops the issue but im just curious why its even interfering in the first place....
  6. gamepass for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepass for pc: I want to install bardstale IV on my pc with gamepass but all i get is"SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END" 2 days in a row. I got the download app but I get the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-for-pc/65fc74f1-a52c-4331-b2a6-4e1cfbb00ab2
  7. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: I saw this question replied to before, but the answer was 'have you tried switching it off and switching it on again?' - and the post was locked for some reason - so I am asking the same question (as that standard tech answer did not work for me). I tried to download a game...
  8. Gamepass pc beta updating games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc beta updating games: I keep trying to play ark since the new update but its not updating and I cant find anywhere to search for an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-pc-beta-updating-games/9fe4df91-3af8-46e1-b684-926c25ffc71c
  9. Gamepass games on PC not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass games on PC not working: I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens. When I try to launch...
  10. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass: Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. The...