Windows 10: Xbox Gamepass hesabımdaki oyun silinmiyor.[Translation-The game on my Xbox Game Pass...

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass hesabımdaki oyun silinmiyor.[Translation-The game on my Xbox Game Pass... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Selamlar. Ben Forza Horizon 4 oynamak için gamepass almıştım. Ve üyeliğim bitti. Sonrasında bu oyun diskimde çok yer kapladığı için silmek istedim.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HasanEmre38, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Gamepass hesabımdaki oyun silinmiyor.[Translation-The game on my Xbox Game Pass...

Selamlar. Ben Forza Horizon 4 oynamak için gamepass almıştım. Ve üyeliğim bitti. Sonrasında bu oyun diskimde çok yer kapladığı için silmek istedim. Fakat silinmiyor. Program kaldır kısmında gözükmüyor. Gamepass hesabıma giriyorum, yüklü oyunlara tıklıyorum hiç bir şey açılmıyor. Depolama yerim az kaldı silmek istiyorum. Yardımcı olun lütfen. Windowsapps adlı bir klasörde tutuluyor oyun. Önceden erişim sağlayamıyordum buradan attığınız videoyu izledim ve erişim sağladım. Sonrasında silmeye çalıştım. Bu klasörü silmek için yönetici izni sağlamalısınız diyor. Bende devama basıyorum. Sonrasında bu klasörde değişiklik yapmanız için administrators size izin vermeli diyor. Oysaki admin benim. Ne yapabilirim ne olur yardım edin. Silmek için illa tekrardan gamepass üyeliği mi almam mı lazım?

[Translation-Greetings. I bought a gamepass to play Forza Horizon 4. And my membership is over. Afterwards, I wanted to delete this game because it took up a lot of space on my disc. But it is not deleted. The program does not appear in the uninstall section. I log into my Gamepass account, click on installed games, nothing opens. I want to delete my storage space is short. Help me please. The game is kept in a folder called windowsapps. Previously, I could not access it, I watched the video you posted here and accessed it. Then I tried to delete it. It says you must provide administrator permission to delete this folder. I keep going, too. It then says administrators must allow you to make changes to this folder. Whereas I am the admin. What can I do, please help. Do I have to get a gamepass membership again to delete it?

:)

HasanEmre38, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Xbox Gamepass hesabımdaki oyun silinmiyor.[Translation-The game on my Xbox Game Pass...

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass hesabımdaki oyun silinmiyor.[Translation-The game on my Xbox Game Pass...

1. Xbox Gamepass hesabımdaki oyun silinmiyor.[Translation-The game on my Xbox Game Pass... - Similar Threads - Xbox Gamepass hesabımdaki

2. Xbox Game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  3. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass: My money is deducted but have not received the xbox game pass whom to contact as there is no support available for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/4f21c4ca-2c7a-4ff7-8476-97df55954726
  4. Xbox Game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hi, I bought an Xbox game pass for pc but I can't log in, and I get the message "it looks like your credit card is going to expire soon. Update it now so you can continue playing", but my next payday is 15/02/22, and I can't download anything because I get the message unknown...
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4