Windows 10: "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

Discus and support "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It always install them on my SSD boot drive even though im changing the install location to my HDD. I try to move games to my secondary drive via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mohayta, Dec 5, 2019.

1. "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

It always install them on my SSD boot drive even though im changing the install location to my HDD. I try to move games to my secondary drive via Settings/Apss panel, it just duplicates them to HDD but not "move". All files are still in SSD too. Does anybody have this problem ? How to fix it ?

submitted by /u/mohayta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mohayta, Dec 5, 2019

2. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Dec 5, 2019
  3. JAGMASK08 Win User
    Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.

I have been having this issue since purchasing gamepass ultimate. I am attempting to preload gears 5 but the install button on the windows store is unresponsive, and I get error
    0x00000001 on the xbox beta app. I also attempted to install ape out and age of empires but got error
    0x80070005 on the xbox app, and got the message "try again later, someting happened on our end" on the windows store. I have no issues downloading other games like astroneer or downwell, so I am unsure what I can do to fix this issue.

I have already attempted:

wsreset.exe through command prompt.

Checking if my windows 10 is completely up to date. It is.

Signing out of the windows store and signing back in.

Restarting the computer several times.

Making sure my user account has full administrative priveleges. It is the only account on my PC and does.

I'm Getting annoyed as the whole reason I bought some months of gamepass ultimate was to play gears 5 on PC when it launches. I could have just bought normal gamepass and played it on xbox for cheaper.

JAGMASK08, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

"Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

"Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

1. "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD. - Similar Threads - Xbox Gamepass beta

2. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  3. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  4. Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Gamepass (Beta) issues: I've been using the XGP PC beta for a while now with no issues until this morning, when I tried to install the Masterchief collection. My network died briefly shortly after I started the download (about 500mb in) and the app 'glitched' and said that the game had fully...
  5. Xbox app (beta) - Installing games to a secondary drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app (beta) - Installing games to a secondary drive: (Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - this is less of a question and more of a bug report I guess?) I've been trying for the past few days to download a number of games from the Xbox PC game pass to a secondary drive, which is occasionally removed, on my PC....
  6. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  7. gamepass for pc beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gamepass for pc beta: does anyone know what I need to do to make gamepass for pc let me download games? I got it about a week ago and haven't been able to use it one time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-for-pc-beta/17835f48-44dc-4da4-b653-52a658820129
  8. Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install many games on gamepass ultimate through the windows store app or Xbox beta app.: I have been having this issue since purchasing gamepass ultimate. I am attempting to preload gears 5 but the install button on the windows store is unresponsive, and I get error 0x00000001 on the xbox beta app. I also attempted to install ape out and age of empires but got...
  9. Gamepass pc beta updating games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc beta updating games: I keep trying to play ark since the new update but its not updating and I cant find anywhere to search for an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-pc-beta-updating-games/9fe4df91-3af8-46e1-b684-926c25ffc71c
  10. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073d13 error

2. windows xbox beta shows error when i select a hdd other than c:

3. i have xbox game pass as secondary account into my laptop i cannot donwload anything

4. where does the xbox PC beta save games to,
  5. where does xbox beta install games on pc