Windows 10: Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

Discus and support Xbox Games don't show on xbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kareemkashlan, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my Xbox app nor site.

:)

kareemkashlan, Sep 15, 2020
  2. PAT
    Pat Win User

Windows 10 Xbox DVR app thinks Chrome is a game

When setting up the XBox game app, and the XBox DVR game bar, I must have checked the box that Chrome is a game app.

How do I undo that?

Every time I open Chrome, the game bar pops up.

I don't want to select "don't show this again", because then it'll disable it for real game apps. I just want to remove Chrome from the list.

Thoughts?

3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
  4. faulfie Win User

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

1. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app - Similar Threads - Xbox Games don't

2. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  3. Games in the xbox app don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  4. Games in the xbox app don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games in the xbox app don't work.: Hello, I bought a game pass subscription, downloaded the following games: forza horizon 4/5, snow runner, No man's sky, and none of them run. When I press the "play" button, the start window opens with a picture of the game, the loading wheel turns in the lower right corner,...
  5. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  6. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  7. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  8. Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App: Hey, went in to install Gears Tactics and I can't for the life of me figure out why the ownership of the game shows in the Microsoft store, but not in in the Xbox app. You used to be able to install apps directly from the microsoft store, but now it wants to open the xbox...
  9. Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App

Owned game shows in Microsoft storefront, but not in Xbox App: Hey, went in to install Gears Tactics and I can't for the life of me figure out why the ownership of the game shows in the Microsoft store, but not in in the Xbox app. You used to be able to install apps directly from the microsoft store, but now it wants to open the xbox...
  10. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0