Windows 10: Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

Discus and support Xbox Games don't show on xbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kareemkashlan, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my Xbox app nor site.

:)

kareemkashlan, Sep 15, 2020
  2. PAT
    Pat Win User

Windows 10 Xbox DVR app thinks Chrome is a game

When setting up the XBox game app, and the XBox DVR game bar, I must have checked the box that Chrome is a game app.

How do I undo that?

Every time I open Chrome, the game bar pops up.

I don't want to select "don't show this again", because then it'll disable it for real game apps. I just want to remove Chrome from the list.

Thoughts?

3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 15, 2020
  4. faulfie Win User

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

1. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app - Similar Threads - Xbox Games don't

2. Xbox App game pass installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App game pass installation: I recently subscribe to xbox gamepass and downloaded ark survival,midway through the download my laptop shut off and the progress was lost,does someone know where the apps are installed so I can find it and delete the old ark file or anyway to restart the download from where...
  3. xbox fps with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox fps with Xbox game bar: [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7%E7%9A%84fps%E6%97%A0/3e8fcfc3-62b4-4743-beb2-1bf681293049
  4. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/
  5. Generic Credentials show Xbox Live, but I don't have Xbox...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Generic Credentials show Xbox Live, but I don't have Xbox...: I don't understand what the Generic Credentials are about exactly, and I see one here for Xbox live, modified as of yesterday supposedly. No username and the password is not visible all dots, with Persistence: logon Session? whatever that means. But I don't have an Xbox. Is...
  6. I don't receive game/voice chat invites in Xbox Beta, Xbox Companion and Xbox Companions...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't receive game/voice chat invites in Xbox Beta, Xbox Companion and Xbox Companions...: I play a couple of Xbox games on my PC with my friends who are on Xbox, Example Sea of Thieves. Through the apps in the title everything is working fine except i don't receive game/voice chat invites. I get messages, new followers ect... its literally just game/voice chat...
  7. Games gaming? & Xbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games gaming? & Xbox.: How to completely remove these. I don't play games & these items just take up valuable space. Just more junk I didn't ask for , need. or want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-gaming-xbox/657951f2-532a-4b8e-a303-87f2f0bf2b0b
  8. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0
  9. Missing game on Xbox PC app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on Xbox PC app.: Hi, I'm missing the sole MS game that I've so far been able to download and install on my PC thats a question for another time. Gears 5 has gone without a trace. The app lists nothing under my games or games I own. Fortunately my purchase history clearly displays it's...
  10. New Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app for Android Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app for Android Xbox: Play Xbox games on your Android phone or tablet with the Xbox Game Streaming app. Stream over WiFi or your mobile network. Enjoy console-quality games like Gears 5 and Sea of Thieves directly from the cloud with Project xCloud (Preview). Or, stream Xbox One games installed on...