Windows 10: Xbox games have no sound

Discus and support Xbox games have no sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/thejcpalma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmy45f/xbox_games_have_no_sound/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thejcpalma, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Xbox games have no sound

/u/thejcpalma, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox games have no sound

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Xbox games have no sound

1. Xbox games have no sound - Similar Threads - Xbox games sound

2. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.: When I press Windows + G, there is quite literally ZERO widget for Xbox Social. None. At all. I have tried updating Xbox Game Bar from the microsoft store, I've restarted the game bar, I have searched the internet until I lost my mind, I checked the widget store, it is NOT...
  3. Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar does not have the Xbox Social tab.: When I press Windows + G, there is quite literally ZERO widget for Xbox Social. None. At all. I have tried updating Xbox Game Bar from the microsoft store, I've restarted the game bar, I have searched the internet until I lost my mind, I checked the widget store, it is NOT...
  4. Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery: Hello everyone,I used Xbox Game Bar screen recordings to record some lectures. During the lecture, I plugged in my headphones. The recording of this lecture has sound until the moment that I plugged in my headphones. After that moment I hear nothing. Is there a way to recover...
  5. Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery

Xbox Game Bar screen recording: Sound recovery: Hello everyone,I used Xbox Game Bar screen recordings to record some lectures. During the lecture, I plugged in my headphones. The recording of this lecture has sound until the moment that I plugged in my headphones. After that moment I hear nothing. Is there a way to recover...
  6. Xbox pc games having issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox pc games having issue: When i play games after downloading from xbox pc .. the game work for while and pc gets restart. When i play games from steams and other platforms. No issue found and pc works well. There is major bugs with xbox pc...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Sound Issue: Hi guys. I hope you can help. How can I record the sound from a video but not the mic sound on Xbox game bar? Thanks so much! submitted by /u/SpencerManners [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyoac5/xbox_game_bar_sound_issue/
  8. Having troubles with my xbox game bar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having troubles with my xbox game bar: Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can't uninstall it and I can't open it....
  9. Do not have any sound in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do not have any sound in games: Hello, So basically this has been a issue ever since i got a gaming pc. All audio works fine spotify, discord, ect but when i load up a game, and this can be any game... games on steam, games on the microsoft store and Blizzard. atm i am trying to fix the sound for Forza...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad

Xbox Game Bar Voice Sounds Bad: When I record a clip, my friend sounds really bad when talking through discord. I know its not his mic, and I can only hear it like that when its recorded through game bar. Is there any way to fix this? Also, I cant hear myself when I record a clip, and ive looked into the...