Windows 10: Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?

Discus and support Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This might be something simple, that is only just getting to me. But I've been trying out a lot of games on the game pass for PC and the whole 'let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ictoo, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Ictoo Win User

Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?

This might be something simple, that is only just getting to me. But I've been trying out a lot of games on the game pass for PC and the whole 'let this app access your info' is driving me mad. Why is this whole process so terrible, and takes like 2-3 minutes at the start of each game that you HAVE to say yes to or you can't play the game, it's blowing my mind. The way the xbox app install games is also just terrible when trying to trouble shoot problems I had SO many with back4blood I read they might be installing games simply like steam does in the new year?

:)

Ictoo, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Jeff Win User

Windows 10 Xbox games: "Let this app access your info?"

Every time I open Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10 (natively a Win8 app -- an Xbox Live app, to be more precise), I get a popup message that says the following:

... to which I always click No. I neither have an Xbox profile nor am I interested in setting up and using one. I just would like to be able to play this game and not see this message every time I want to run it. When I ran it on Windows 8.1, I was never asked (let alone pestered) to provide access to an Xbox Live profile. Is there a way I can suppress this message? Thank you immensely!

Jeff, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?

1. Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info? - Similar Threads - Xbox games Letting

2. Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info": If you click No, the app stays grayed out and you get asked every time you open the app the same question:Windows Alarms needs your permission to: Read your profile Create, read, update and delete your tasks and plans Accepting these permissions means that you allow this app...
  3. Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info": If you click No, the app stays grayed out and you get asked every time you open the app the same question:Windows Alarms needs your permission to: Read your profile Create, read, update and delete your tasks and plans Accepting these permissions means that you allow this app...
  4. Clock app now insists you "Let this app access your info"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Let this app access your info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let this app access your info?: When the Alarms & Clock app by Microsoft ask "Let this app access your info?" and you click NO but it keeps asking, it's time to look real hard at Linux. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-this-app-access-your-info/e2a9a044-64de-4125-9cca-04fe1404f3eb
  6. Let this app access your info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Let this app access your info?: When the Alarms & Clock app by Microsoft ask "Let this app access your info?" and you click NO but it keeps asking, it's time to look real hard at Linux. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-this-app-access-your-info/e2a9a044-64de-4125-9cca-04fe1404f3eb
  7. Let this app access your info?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games on PC Letting the app access your info?: This might be something simple, that is only just getting to me. But I've been trying out a lot of games on the game pass for PC and the whole 'let this app access your info' is driving me mad. Why is this whole process so terrible, and takes like 2-3 minutes at the start of...
  9. Xbox app will soon let you choose where to install your games on your PC and allow you to...

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox app will soon let you choose where to install your games on your PC and allow you to...: The Xbox app on PC is getting some important options in the near future. Gamepass PC subscribers may be aware of the limitations of the app. When you install a game, Windows 10/11 will automatically download it to the C: drive. What makes it worse, is the fact that you can't...
  10. Let this app access your info

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Let this app access your info: Cant verify maintain access to data you have given microsoft flight simulator. Unverified cant click on yes and enter key does not do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-this-app-access-your-info/fda82dc8-130c-46fe-a5d7-b3d3ddf0712a