Windows 10: xbox games on the pc

Discus and support xbox games on the pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; tired to download xbox games on pc however my library is empty , i no longer have the xbox but i still have the account and i dont really want to pay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hero 062, Jun 18, 2020.

1. hero 062 Win User

xbox games on the pc

tired to download xbox games on pc however my library is empty , i no longer have the xbox but i still have the account and i dont really want to pay for games i already had on there

:)

hero 062, Jun 18, 2020

2. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
  4. xbox games on the pc

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

xbox games on the pc

1. xbox games on the pc - Similar Threads - xbox games

2. Can't get PC games to launch from Microsoft Store or Xbox App on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get PC games to launch from Microsoft Store or Xbox App on Windows 10: I downloaded The Ascent through the Xbox app on my PC and am unable to launch it. I've restarted my PC and even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it through the Microsoft Store because I'm aware the Xbox PC app is still in beta.I've tried running the game from the startup...
  3. XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox App for PC - I can't launch any games: Hi.I'm on a PC trying to launch a game via the Xbox app. When I attempt this I'm taken to the Microsoft Store page.There's also a red bar on my Xbox app at the top of the screen, "Having trouble launching or installing games?" with a link to fix the issue. When clicking the...
  4. I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game...

I resetted my computer and alot of apps seem to be gone like microsoft store , xbox game...: Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-resetted-my-computer-and-alot-of-apps-seem-to-be/a2590c59-408a-42bc-a880-c2622b175b36
  5. how to hide xbox game bar while recording?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to hide xbox game bar while recording?: Hello, I wanna hide Xbox game bar while recording Because of this new update.I seen these posts and I read all of the replies but cant understand still, Like in my settings there is no DVR.I Do not know someone please help me....
  6. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion delete themselves from my pc.

Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion delete themselves from my pc.: I have had this problem for over a year, and tried tons of solutions, nothing working. I even took my pc to a shop and they couldn't fix it, and said that they will make a new update to fix this issue. That was around 6 months ago, still no update to fix it. Has anyone else...
  7. Can't install games in my external HDD only on xbox app.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install games in my external HDD only on xbox app.: When I go to Picture profile>>settings>>general>>game installation options I can see both of my memory internal SSD "C:" and external HDD "D:" but when I try to install something it only shows the internal memory. I tried to install other games in other plataforms and it...
  8. XBOX GAME BAR recording problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR recording problem: hi,I had been using x box game bar to record my digital drawing for my YouTube channel. I had set it to record at the minimum setting. There are times when I already record my drawing for more than 1 hour and the screen is a bit hotter than regular usage internet surfing +...
  9. Can't download games from Xbox app, code 0x80070005

Can't download games from Xbox app, code 0x80070005: Funny enough downloading from the MS Store works. Anyone know any solution? It isnt really that disruptive since I can still download games from the store, but I would like it to be fixed anyway.This happens at 90% mark or at the 100% mark. I recently put my device into...
  10. i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games

i have the new xbox x with all access ultimate, cant download any pc games: when i go to the destination drop down within the settings on the app for games, its blank and wont let me download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-new-xbox-x-with-all-access-ultimate/c85496e4-7387-44a2-bd76-75fae0d9e3d8