Windows 10: Xbox games on windows

Discus and support Xbox games on windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have some games I own on my xbox 1 S and for some reason I am unable to download them onto my windows 11 pc, is it suppose to be this way or is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yonatan daniel, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Xbox games on windows

I have some games I own on my xbox 1 S and for some reason I am unable to download them onto my windows 11 pc, is it suppose to be this way or is it just bugged.

:)

yonatan daniel, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox games on windows

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Xbox games on windows

1. Xbox games on windows - Similar Threads - Xbox games

2. bought minecraft before getting xbox game pass on my PC but now game wont let me play it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft before getting xbox game pass on my PC but now game wont let me play it...: so i got minecraft from the minecraft store before i got me xbox account but now since i got the subscription and the subscription expired it wont let me play my game that I PAYED FOR! before i got my xbox subscription so am i just doomed to NEED to rebuy the game from thier...
  3. bought minecraft before getting xbox game pass on my PC but now game wont let me play it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bought minecraft before getting xbox game pass on my PC but now game wont let me play it...: so i got minecraft from the minecraft store before i got me xbox account but now since i got the subscription and the subscription expired it wont let me play my game that I PAYED FOR! before i got my xbox subscription so am i just doomed to NEED to rebuy the game from thier...
  4. How can get Xbox game pass for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can get Xbox game pass for free: Hello my name is Hosea olsonMy refund a game that I got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-get-xbox-game-pass-for-free/9cbe0f2b-8792-4bf3-b44f-e4c1564f1609
  5. How can get Xbox game pass for free

How can get Xbox game pass for free: Hello my name is Hosea olsonMy refund a game that I got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-get-xbox-game-pass-for-free/9cbe0f2b-8792-4bf3-b44f-e4c1564f1609
  6. Windows Xbox game bar says "enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" when I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Xbox game bar says "enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" when I...: I tried to record the last 30 seconds with the Xbox game bar but the message "enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" appeared, and there was a checkbox next to it that didn't work, I clicked to activate it but it didn't activate, and at the same time in the...
  7. Windows Xbox game bar says "enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Xbox game bar says "enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" when I...: I tried to record the last 30 seconds with the Xbox game bar but the message "enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" appeared, and there was a checkbox next to it that didn't work, I clicked to activate it but it didn't activate, and at the same time in the...
  8. Windows Xbox game bar says "enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" when I...

9. Is there a solution to fix my cursor lock when using Xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a solution to fix my cursor lock when using Xbox game bar?: So for a couple weeks about 3 weeks now anytime I use xbox gamebar on windows 11 to join a party to talk to some friends, my cursor lock on all applications would break making my mouse cursor go to another monitor when working on something or playing a game. This still...
  10. Is there a solution to fix my cursor lock when using Xbox game bar?

Is there a solution to fix my cursor lock when using Xbox game bar?: So for a couple weeks about 3 weeks now anytime I use xbox gamebar on windows 11 to join a party to talk to some friends, my cursor lock on all applications would break making my mouse cursor go to another monitor when working on something or playing a game. This still...