Windows 10: xbox games sharing

Discus and support xbox games sharing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello everyone, i would like to play some xbox game on my pc, the problem is: i already bought forza motorsport 7 for my xboxphisic disk, can i just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiegoManco1, May 2, 2021.

1. xbox games sharing

hello everyone, i would like to play some xbox game on my pc, the problem is: i already bought forza motorsport 7 for my xboxphisic disk, can i just play it on my pc without buying another one for pc?thanksDiego

:)

DiegoManco1, May 2, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 2, 2021
  3. Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, May 2, 2021
  4. xbox games sharing

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, May 2, 2021
Thema:

xbox games sharing

1. xbox games sharing - Similar Threads - xbox games sharing

2. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  3. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  4. how to share screenshots from xbox game bar in xbox chat.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to share screenshots from xbox game bar in xbox chat.: I want to share my screenshots captured from Xbox game bar to Xbox chat using Xbox game bar.Whenever i try to paste my screenshot using control +v in Xbox chat nothing happens. But my friends in Xbox tels me that it works for them. Why is it not working for me? Or is there...
  5. Game sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game sharing: Okay so me and my friend were game sharing but we can’t play the same game at the same time for some reason is there a way to fix that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-sharing/e9c7fe5d-e3d6-4c3d-944b-bbfa4a37ca61
  6. Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Shared Commitment to Safer Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Shared Commitment to Safer Gaming: [ATTACH] We play for many reasons: to indulge our imaginations, to socialize with friends or family, to test our skills against others, to learn through technology or just to relax and pass the time. Like other social activities, gaming creates meaningful connections with...
  7. Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?: Alright so I just got a new computer and have run into a bit of an issue. My wife and I both share her xbox game pass account. I have logged into the Microsoft store with her microsoft account in order to use game pass on my account. No problem. But, the games that I...
  8. Xbox sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sharing: How do I access a home Xbox for sharing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-sharing/63c868e8-0a3f-4176-b745-758149e641ae
  9. sharing a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing a game: My brother has just downloaded gears 4 on Microsoft store, from the game pass inscription. I have the game pass inscription too. Is there a way for me to just copy the game to my pc and make a file integrity verificartion just like steam does? 130Gb of download is too much...
  10. Game sharing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game sharing: how do i share games with other people on my pc they are already in my family but they dont have acces to it on this pc it just tells them to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-sharing/cd6a928b-31a5-4439-8c64-a74f902b37d7"