Windows 10: Xbox games to PC

Discus and support Xbox games to PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i have purchased sea of thieves and COD cold war on my Xbox but it isn't showing up on my pc. Does anybody know why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bobinoz2YT, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Xbox games to PC

Hi i have purchased sea of thieves and COD cold war on my Xbox but it isn't showing up on my pc. Does anybody know why?

:)

Bobinoz2YT, Jun 18, 2021

2. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Xbox games to PC

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Xbox games to PC

1. Xbox games to PC - Similar Threads - Xbox games

2. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  3. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  4. Xbox games on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games on windows: I have some games I own on my xbox 1 S and for some reason I am unable to download them onto my windows 11 pc, is it suppose to be this way or is it just bugged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-games-on-windows/570f5798-9c9d-44b1-91b0-b2d5e5e69cc6
  5. Xbox games on windows

Xbox games on windows: I have some games I own on my xbox 1 S and for some reason I am unable to download them onto my windows 11 pc, is it suppose to be this way or is it just bugged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-games-on-windows/570f5798-9c9d-44b1-91b0-b2d5e5e69cc6
  6. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  7. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  8. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  9. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  10. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store