Windows 10: Xbox gaming on the pc

Discus and support Xbox gaming on the pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Gears 4 on my pc .When i push play It just disappears .I have the required hardware for the game What could it be ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RegencyCrane6, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Xbox gaming on the pc

I purchased Gears 4 on my pc .When i push play It just disappears .I have the required hardware for the game What could it be ?

:)

RegencyCrane6, Dec 31, 2019

2. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Xbox gaming on the pc

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Xbox gaming on the pc

1. Xbox gaming on the pc - Similar Threads - Xbox gaming

2. Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System: I'm not sure when this exactly happened but Game bar, more specifically the Xbox party system, is totally bricked. Not sure if some update destroyed it but I struggle to join Xbox parties through Game Bar and the Xbox app. It has become practically unusable and is extremely...
  3. Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System: I'm not sure when this exactly happened but Game bar, more specifically the Xbox party system, is totally bricked. Not sure if some update destroyed it but I struggle to join Xbox parties through Game Bar and the Xbox app. It has become practically unusable and is extremely...
  4. Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...: I just finished downloading PAYDAY 3 53.6 GB which took about an hour and a half to complete. I opened the game and it says “preparing” and then goes into “unpacking” and it says it will take 53.6 GB of storage to unpack the game going at the same download speed that it took...
  5. Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...

Why is Xbox app for PC making me unpack a 53gb game for all 53gb after I just waiting over...: I just finished downloading PAYDAY 3 53.6 GB which took about an hour and a half to complete. I opened the game and it says “preparing” and then goes into “unpacking” and it says it will take 53.6 GB of storage to unpack the game going at the same download speed that it took...
  6. How do I get xbox game bar to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get xbox game bar to work?: I am on windows 11 and my Xbox game bar doesn't work. I looked to see if I have it installed which I don't. I tried to install from the Microsoft store, web browser not sure if you can, and the Xbox app. In the Xbox app there was a game bar link I tried to click and nothing...
  7. How do I get xbox game bar to work?

How do I get xbox game bar to work?: I am on windows 11 and my Xbox game bar doesn't work. I looked to see if I have it installed which I don't. I tried to install from the Microsoft store, web browser not sure if you can, and the Xbox app. In the Xbox app there was a game bar link I tried to click and nothing...
  8. [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher: After much tribulation, and thanks to the Microsoft Support, I found a solution to this problem that seems to have been plaguing the community for a long time with no solution.Is your controller doing "double inputs"? Unsure what's causing it? Well it's insultingly easy to...
  9. [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher

[Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher: After much tribulation, and thanks to the Microsoft Support, I found a solution to this problem that seems to have been plaguing the community for a long time with no solution.Is your controller doing "double inputs"? Unsure what's causing it? Well it's insultingly easy to...
  10. I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar.: I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-out-how-to-turn-on-background/6ea8dd5a-3479-4453-a204-863d62a495bf