Windows 10: Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

Discus and support Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by speedofheat, May 21, 2022.

1. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried the advice:Gaming Services on windows 11 - Microsoft CommunityError 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on a Windows 10 device Xbox Supportand even here How to Fix Gaming Services Install Error 0x80073D26 - Appuals.comThe only thing i havent tried is a complete re-install of windows , which i am reluctant to do ... any help

:)

speedofheat, May 21, 2022
  2. AaronBe Win User

Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, May 21, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise

Source:
    Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 21, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise

Source:
    Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

1. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Xbox Gaming Services

2. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  3. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  4. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store: Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried the advice:Gaming Services on windows 11 - Microsoft CommunityError 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install,...
  6. Installing gaming services Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing gaming services Microsoft Store: when i open a game, it takes me to the microsoft store and tells me i need to install and game services even though there is no button to install them. I have tried so many ways and none of them work, not even xbox support was able to solve this problem. Please help me, I...
  7. Microsoft Store Gaming Services Flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Gaming Services Flickering: Whenever I try to open a game, Microsoft Store keeps opening with gaming services page flickering on and off. Closing it re-opens the Microsoft store after 10 seconds. The only way to stop it is to restart the pc. Cannot download gaming services as the page flickers...
  8. Gaming services will not update in Microsoft store.

Gaming services will not update in Microsoft store.: Gaming services will not update in the Microsoft store. It has been like this for months. It causes an issue with the Xbox app on my laptop. I try updating it on the Microsoft store and through the Xbox app. But neither works. The Xbox app says it needs gaming services to...
  9. Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error: I have just installed a game from Game Pass Ultimate and went to play it. When I click on the shortcut to launch the game, it takes me to the Microsoft Store to install gaming services .It then completes about 90% and gives me an error, over and over and over.What the...
  10. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...