Windows 10: Xbox Gaming services incorrect function

Discus and support Xbox Gaming services incorrect function in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the recent Windows update, every time I power on my computer I get this error message I can't seem to find out why it's happening or how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Coleguy, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Coleguy Win User

Xbox Gaming services incorrect function

After the recent Windows update, every time I power on my computer I get this error message I can't seem to find out why it's happening or how to fix it. I would like to get it taken care of as its pretty annoying. Thanks

Xbox Gaming services incorrect function 0623444a-2934-40d9-855b-733e686fb482?upload=true.png

:)

Coleguy, Jun 28, 2020

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Xbox Gaming services incorrect function

Xbox one not playing games

Thank you for your immediate response. To help you resolve your concern, we recommend that you visit this

link
    and follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the article.

If the issue persists after doing the steps on the link, we suggest that you get in touch with Xbox Chat support for further troubleshooting steps. Click this

link
    to contact Xbox Chat support.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Gaming services incorrect function

1. Xbox Gaming services incorrect function - Similar Threads - Xbox Gaming services

2. Xbox App/Gaming services won't install or function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App/Gaming services won't install or function: I've been trying to get Gaming Services to function for days. Nothing changed in any of my settings to my knowledge but it stopped working. Xbox App tells me Gaming services needs to be installed to play a game. It attempts to install but does nothing. My App list says that...
  3. Xbox App/Gaming services won't install or function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App/Gaming services won't install or function: I've been trying to get Gaming Services to function for days. Nothing changed in any of my settings to my knowledge but it stopped working. Xbox App tells me Gaming services needs to be installed to play a game. It attempts to install but does nothing. My App list says that...
  4. utility.exe - incorrect function

utility.exe - incorrect function: To clear the temp files I clicked on Clean Disk option from the C drives properties menu. And now this error is showing up when I start the PC even though the utility functions are working...
  5. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  7. Error: Incorrect Function

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Incorrect Function: I have been getting this error every time I open my laptop, I don't know how to fix it, so please, if anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-incorrect-function/7f711573-7958-46af-8e47-f1a5192c3bbb
  8. xbox game bar mic functionality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar mic functionality: is there a way to have the xbox game bar "record last 30 seconds" function record my mic as well? i have a lot of clips from playing games online with my friends, but you can never hear me in the clips. i tried looking this up and checking the windows help website, but i...
  9. Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error: when i launch the xbox game bar using "Windows Key + G" i get an error appear saying "the parameter is incorrect". ive had this PC for less than a week and am unsure as to why im getting it. The game bar also doesnt let me join anyones parties or invites to games (e.g. when a...
  10. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00