Windows 10: Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

Discus and support Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidently bought a xbox gift card for my son (because that's what im used to doing) instead of a Microsoft gift card. He's playing World of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FeliciaCarpenter1, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

I accidently bought a xbox gift card for my son (because that's what im used to doing) instead of a Microsoft gift card. He's playing World of Warships, can I use the xbox gift card on the Microsoft game? its not on xbox only online. I have not redeemed, the card yet although I know the store wont take it back. Please help, can I use this card on that particular game even though its not on xbox? thanks in advance.

:)

FeliciaCarpenter1, Mar 13, 2019

2. Are you able to use a Xbox Gift Card to pay for games and DLC's on Xbox360

NOTE: About Xbox 360

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am confused by one thing on the Xbox gift card info page and it is that it says
    • You can’t use the Xbox gift card to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace or Xbox 360 content on the Xbox One.
    So if I wanted to buy a game, say Goat Simulator, could I do it on the marketplace? Or will I need to buy it off of the Xbox website, then download the game onto the Xbox. Please answer as I don't want to waste $25 and not be able to get a game and its DLC's
    (Game= $10 Every DLC=$5) On Xbox 360

AssailantOfAll, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox One can now give gifts right in Microsoft Store

Source: Give the Gift of Games this Holiday! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

1. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game - Similar Threads - Xbox Gift Card

2. Windows and xbox gift cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows and xbox gift cards: I can’t find windows gift cards anywhere, so i want to know if i can use the xbox gift cards to buy games on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-xbox-gift-cards/53e5355b-4f0c-4c59-af3f-8301fdb73010
  3. xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    xbox gift card: I purchased a xbox gift card through dell and now I have $100 microsoft credit attached to my account??? This was supposed to be a gift!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/a79f880e-210a-4a6e-8abb-6cdeac536233
  4. xbox Gift Card

xbox Gift Card: I redeemed an Xbox gift card on the Microsoft Store. I am trying to change my Xbox gamertag but it is not coming up as a payment option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/dafe6f6c-f4cd-41f8-8f40-854c76b6337b
  5. microsoft gift card

microsoft gift card: i brought a £5 gift card with my microsoft reward points after i brought the gift card the code is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gift-card/35591d48-fd4d-4418-b5c1-a44c17c946ea
  6. Xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox gift card: Xbox gift card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/3a5e4775-5333-4a06-9868-1453a616a6ad
  7. Microsoft Gift Card?

Microsoft Gift Card?: Why is my gift card showing an expiration date? I thought there was suppose to be no expiry date? If I knew I would of saved it when I actually do need to use it? [ATTACH] [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \ Other]...
  8. Xbox gift card on the Rewards

Xbox gift card on the Rewards: Just a question really - I have earned lots of reward points, enough to get more than one reward. What I want to know is - can I claim more than one of the Xbox gift card cost 5850 points and then can I use more than one of them at a time when purchasing through my Xbox the...
  9. Xbox Gift Card

Xbox Gift Card: Hi Guys,I am planning to buy Minecraft soon.& Because I don't have any creditcard/debit card I have a idea to buy xbox gift card and then redeem it on the Microsoft account.And today,I found app named "Bigcash" That app can give you coins by watching video,and do others.Also...
  10. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...