Windows 10: Xbox gift card on the Rewards

Discus and support Xbox gift card on the Rewards in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just a question really - I have earned lots of reward points, enough to get more than one reward. What I want to know is - can I claim more than one of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoanneBurgoyne-Neal, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Xbox gift card on the Rewards

Just a question really - I have earned lots of reward points, enough to get more than one reward. What I want to know is - can I claim more than one of the Xbox gift card cost 5850 points and then can I use more than one of them at a time when purchasing through my Xbox the add-on bits to my Assassin's Creed game? Thanks

:)

JoanneBurgoyne-Neal, Mar 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card

Dear community,

In Microsoft Rewards, I am stacking up all of my points for a $100 Microsoft gift card. Can I use this gift card online or in person (like BestBuy) to buy a laptop or device? Thank you!

splashing_30, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Rewards gift cards not delivered

You should contact Amazon for problems with their gift/rewards card/s.

Check your email address for the amazon account to see if the card has been sent there, it may also be sent as a physical gift card. Did you receive the confirmation email?

Time Lady, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Xbox gift card on the Rewards

Xbox Gift Card

are there any suggestions? Should I have to get the xbox gift card in that way or buy it at the nearest store?

Btw Thanks for the answer!

Muhammad Faisal Ramadhan, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Xbox gift card on the Rewards

1. Xbox gift card on the Rewards - Similar Threads - Xbox gift card

2. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  3. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  4. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    xbox gift card: I purchased a xbox gift card through dell and now I have $100 microsoft credit attached to my account??? This was supposed to be a gift!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/a79f880e-210a-4a6e-8abb-6cdeac536233
  6. xbox Gift Card

xbox Gift Card: I redeemed an Xbox gift card on the Microsoft Store. I am trying to change my Xbox gamertag but it is not coming up as a payment option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/dafe6f6c-f4cd-41f8-8f40-854c76b6337b
  7. Xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox gift card: Xbox gift card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/3a5e4775-5333-4a06-9868-1453a616a6ad
  8. Rewards gift card walmart

Rewards gift card walmart: I have not received my walmart $10 gift card yet and it's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rewards-gift-card-walmart/912848f2-4412-4ee4-94b3-b538598fdff3
  9. Xbox Gift Card

Xbox Gift Card: Hi Guys,I am planning to buy Minecraft soon.& Because I don't have any creditcard/debit card I have a idea to buy xbox gift card and then redeem it on the Microsoft account.And today,I found app named "Bigcash" That app can give you coins by watching video,and do others.Also...
  10. Rewards gift cards not delivered

Rewards gift cards not delivered: I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email does get through. They do not show up as a credit in my Amazon account either. It's been more than a week since the first...