Windows 10: Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK

Discus and support Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, folks If anyone here plays on Xbox Live, then please be aware that Xbox Live subscription is set to increase after the 8th May 2019. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK

Hey there, folks

If anyone here plays on Xbox Live, then please be aware that Xbox Live subscription is set to increase after the 8th May 2019. It is going from £5.99 to £6.99 a month. This is because of the changing market conditions.

If you have an active subscription with auto renewal enabled. You will keep the current subscription price of £5.99 for 90 days. This means the new price will start on August, 7th 2019, unless you choose to cancel the subscription.

If this effects you, you will get a message from Xbox Live explaining this. So please look out for this in your inbox.

Happy gaming,

Nathan,

:)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 6, 2019
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Xbox gold subscription

I have an email confirming my monthly subscription was paid yesterday but I can't go on gold. Any ideas?

Moved from Community Participation Center

ben8825young, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK

How do i cancel my monthly subscription to gold and ea access

Hi,

There are three ways to cancel your EA and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. You may cancel it online through a web browser on your computer, through your Xbox console, or by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to cancel a Microsoft subscription online. To cancel your membership using your Xbox One console, kindly perform the following steps:

• On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Account
      > Subscriptions.
    • Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button.
    • Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.

You may perform the same steps above to cancel your EA subscription.

You may also cancel your membership by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. You may reach them through chat or request a call at your preferred date and time. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to answer your questions.

Catherine Cus., Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK

1. Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK - Similar Threads - Xbox Gold monthly

2. Minecraft xbox gold

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft xbox gold: I've had minecraft java edition for a long time and had no problem but as of recently it won't let me open the launcher without asking me to renew my gold subscription how do I stop this from happening I'm on windows 11 and I do use the xbox app often but never for minecraft...
  3. Minecraft xbox gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft xbox gold: I've had minecraft java edition for a long time and had no problem but as of recently it won't let me open the launcher without asking me to renew my gold subscription how do I stop this from happening I'm on windows 11 and I do use the xbox app often but never for minecraft...
  4. Xbox gold

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gold: Do You need Xbox gold to start party's and do online things on Xbox app windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gold/3b64a2b9-305c-4085-815e-4ea272c75c16
  5. Microsoft is increasing Xbox Live Gold price

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is increasing Xbox Live Gold price: [ATTACH] Since we launched Xbox Live (18 years ago!), we’ve been working to make it the most advanced multiplayer network available, for the greatest community of gamers — and there are a lot of you. Millions of people come together on Xbox to play...
  6. Xbox gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox gold: Hello, i bought xbox gold for one year and i had payed in january and it says i dont own gold anymore, i payed 60 $ and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gold/0fcb49a1-73ca-4cf5-8b4f-c64bca883fe9
  7. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  8. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670
  9. Xbox Gold on Pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Gold on Pc: Im interested in buying the gold on pc since game it offer are interesting but does it work or is it another thing I have to buy to have the games were the tag "included in game pass" is?...
  10. Xbox Gold

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Gold: My Xbox one console isn't recognizing my Gold membership. I renewed my Gold subscription in February 2018. I didn't have any issues until September. Now, it says that I do not have a Gold subscription. Under subscriptions it shows that my Gold expires February 19, 2019. What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gold User Monthly Subscription

2. xbox gold monthly increase