Windows 10: Xbox Gold

Discus and support Xbox Gold in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Xbox one console isn't recognizing my Gold membership. I renewed my Gold subscription in February 2018. I didn't have any issues until September.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by family2004ever, Sep 7, 2018.

1. family2004ever Win User

Xbox Gold

My Xbox one console isn't recognizing my Gold membership. I renewed my Gold subscription in February 2018. I didn't have any issues until September. Now, it says that I do not have a Gold subscription. Under subscriptions it shows that my Gold expires February 19, 2019. What is the problem and how can I fix it? I have removed my account and signed back in and still won't work.

:)

family2004ever, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Sep 8, 2018
  3. ENDERMANKILLS12 Win User
    xbox gold and live

He is probley lying but if not it has been exspierd or he typed wrong thing and cheack out [flag prize.build15]

let me win a surprize

ENDERMANKILLS12, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox Gold

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Xbox Gold

1. Xbox Gold - Similar Threads - Xbox Gold

2. Play NBA 2K19 Free Nov. 15-18 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play NBA 2K19 Free Nov. 15-18 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Get into the game and explore the most authentic NBA basketball experience with NBA 2K19, free this weekend only for Xbox Live Gold members! Starting Thursday, November 15 at 9:00 a.m. PST and running until Sunday, November 18 at 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Play Just Cause 3 for Free Oct. 30 to Nov. 5 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Just Cause 3 for Free Oct. 30 to Nov. 5 with Xbox Live Gold: [img] Need more Just Cause in your life? Who doesn’t?! To celebrate the imminent launch of Just Cause 4 on December 4, we’re spoiling you this week with more Just Cause mayhem than ever before. It’s time to wingsuit back into Medici! Starting at 5:00 p.m. PDT on Tuesday,...
  4. Play Conan Exiles Free with Xbox Live Gold Oct. 18-21 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Conan Exiles Free with Xbox Live Gold Oct. 18-21 on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Conan Exiles first released on Xbox One back in August 2017, then as an Xbox Game Preview title before releasing in May 2018. And just a few days ago we introduced the biggest update to the game since launch, introducing the new concept of taming and owning pets –...
  5. New Xbox Games with Gold for October 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Games with Gold for October 2018: KnRNWlma3vU Welcome to a new Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In October on Xbox One, battle it out in the kitchen in Overcooked!, then defeat the forces of evil in Victor Vran. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via Backward Compatibility, create movie magic in...
  6. Play Ghost Recon Wildlands Free September 20-24 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Ghost Recon Wildlands Free September 20-24 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Ghost Recon Wildlands has been growing continually since its launch, adding the Ghost War PVP mode, Xbox One X Enhanced features, missions with special guest stars, and more through a series of free updates. If you’ve waited until now to team up with friends and...
  7. Play Tom Clancy’s The Division free Sept. 13-16 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Tom Clancy’s The Division free Sept. 13-16 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Xbox Live Gold members can play Tom Clancy’s The Division for free on Xbox One starting today from September 13 to September 16, making this weekend the perfect time to take to the snowy streets of disaster-ravaged Manhattan, fight neighborhood-to-neighborhood...
  8. New Xbox Games with Gold for September 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Games with Gold for September 2018: IxXwV82VyB4 Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In September on Xbox One, build and manage a maximum-security prison in Prison Architect, then achieve victory in the battle between the machines in Livelock. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via...
  9. Play Overwatch Free August 23-27 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Overwatch Free August 23-27 with Xbox Live Gold: Starting this Thursday, show off your heroic chops—Overwatch will be free to play through August 27: Read more: Overwatch | Xbox Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 116454
  10. Play Rainbow Six Siege Free August 16-19 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Rainbow Six Siege Free August 16-19 with Xbox Live Gold: lGYu0mSHMMQ With more than 35 million players, the Rainbow Six Siege community is growing bigger by the day. If you haven’t yet experienced the tense, tactical gameplay of Siege, you’re in luck. All Xbox Live Gold members will be able to try out the full Rainbow Six Siege...