Windows 10: Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc

Discus and support Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive had my headset for a good while now, and it works great on my xbox. Its a Sades brand. I finally bought a pc but when i tried to talk to people in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ToxoidPlayz, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc

Ive had my headset for a good while now, and it works great on my xbox. Its a Sades brand. I finally bought a pc but when i tried to talk to people in game on my pc they couldnt hear me, but i could hear them fine. My computer has two headphone ports, but one of them doesnt allow me to hear sound at all, and my friends still cant hear me. Ive dug around through my settings but to no avail. Im going to buy a splitter cable, but i dont think it will help since the other port doesnt allow me to speak at all. I dont want to throw my money away for a new pc headset, but this is seriously frustrating.

:)

ToxoidPlayz, Oct 20, 2019
  2. jonmoreno Win User

Headset mic not working

I upgraded from windows 8.1, and i used a Turtle beach XO7 headset and it worked fine.

I updated to windows 10 and my headset mic isnt being used, i went to recording devices and it doesnt show up but the web cam mic. the audio plays fine through the headset, but the mic itself doesnt work. I dont know if it even has drivers, its an Xbox one
    mic.

I also have another mic from Xbox one that has the same problem, Please help.

Thank You.

Jon

jonmoreno, Oct 20, 2019
  3. windows 10 headset mic not working

for some reason my headset is not listed what so ever it plays sound but i cant use my mic. i dnot know why but it works fine with my phone and xbox.

HipolitoGonzalez III, Oct 20, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc

1. Xbox headset mic doesn’t work on pc - Similar Threads - Xbox headset mic

2. Mic doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic doesn’t work: I recently built my PC. It’s specs are as follows:AMD Ryzen 5 7600MSI Pro B650-P Wi-Fi MSI RX 7600EVGA G5 850Samsung Evo Pro 970 2tb gen 3 nvmeWD Black 500gb gen 4 nvme bootKingston Fury 32gb ddr5Sound comes through the headphones. Mic is detected though no sound is detected...
  3. Mic doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic doesn’t work: I recently built my PC. It’s specs are as follows:AMD Ryzen 5 7600MSI Pro B650-P Wi-Fi MSI RX 7600EVGA G5 850Samsung Evo Pro 970 2tb gen 3 nvmeWD Black 500gb gen 4 nvme bootKingston Fury 32gb ddr5Sound comes through the headphones. Mic is detected though no sound is detected...
  4. Xbox wireless headset MIC not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset MIC not working with Windows 10: I recently purchased the Microsoft Xbox wireless Bluetooth Headset to play on my Xbox and talk in Discord on my PC. Worked fine for about a week until Windows stopped recognizing my headset as an Input device for my mic. Still works for Audio output but not at all for Mic...
  5. Xbox wireless headset MIC not working with Windows 10

Xbox wireless headset MIC not working with Windows 10: I recently purchased the Microsoft Xbox wireless Bluetooth Headset to play on my Xbox and talk in Discord on my PC. Worked fine for about a week until Windows stopped recognizing my headset as an Input device for my mic. Still works for Audio output but not at all for Mic...
  6. Xbox wireless headset MIC not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headset mic not working

Headset mic not working: Hello everybody!I really hope somebody can help me, as I tried everything :I recently bought a Razer Blackshark V2 X headset with a 3.5mm jack. I have a Acer Nitro 5 laptop.When I plug the headset in, the audio is fine although th quality is not that great, but the mic won't...
  8. Turtle Beach Xbox headset mic will not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turtle Beach Xbox headset mic will not work.: I have a wired Xbox controller connected to my pc. I have my turtle beach headset connected to the controller and it picks up game audio but not speech from me or someone else. Any tips? submitted by /u/RubricalBobcat [link] [comments]...
  9. Mic doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic doesn’t work: I use a Razer Kraken X headset, and it works perfectly on my PS4 but on PC the mic doesn’t work. The mic comes out of the PC, instead of the headset. There are two options for mic output on my computer but one of them is from the pc and the other one is mute. My mic isn’t on...
  10. Headset Mic Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Mic Not Working: I really need some help. I have a Cloud Stinger HyperX headset. So the Microphone was working fine for many months then a few weeks ago it just stopped. It does not show up on my list of Recording Devices anymore. The only Mic I have is the one built in the computer. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use my xbox mic on my pc

2. get xbox headset mov to work on pc

3. headset not working on pc via xbox

4. microsoft xbox pc microphone doesnt work ,
  5. how to get xbox headset working on pc