Windows 10: Xbox Identity Provider issues

Discus and support Xbox Identity Provider issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Karutoil9315, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Xbox Identity Provider issues

Good afternoon, I have just recently updated to 1903, build 18362.207 to be able to play the xbox (beta) since I own the PC game pass. When trying to play any game that isn't created by Microsoft studios it would give me a error code of 0x80190001 which I contacted support for windows and xbox they couldn't resolve the issue. I then attached a debugger to the program and found the actual error.

onecore\ds\security\tokenbroker\datastore\lib\filestore.cpp(1586)\Windows.Security.Authentication.Web.Core.dll!00007FFDF37CE723: (caller: 00007FFDF37A3980) ReturnHr(36) tid(3a54) 80070002 The system cannot find the file specified.]

I have no idea want could be causing this issue. I've done sfc /scannow and dism repairs no missing files.

:)

Karutoil9315, Jul 4, 2019

2. Xbox Identity Provider

Since the update failed to download and install on the computer, it can cause the issue. We suggest that you follow the steps on the solutions provided on this link:

Fix Windows Update errors

Once the computer is updated, download and install the
    Xbox Identity Provider
    again.

If you need more help, kindly let us know.

Loraine Mon, Jul 4, 2019
  3. OllieX2 Win User
    Xbox Identity Provider

Thank you for the link to the app!

I hadn't been able to find it in the store by searching either for "Xbox" or "Xbox Identity Provider".

Turns out that once it's installed, it fixes the Xbox app's "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later." error. I'd been seeing this error message ever since removing the
    Xbox Identity Provider app.

A word on what it seems to do...

• If you run the Xbox Identity Provider app on its own, it doesn't do much and you just see the loading screen.
    • However, if you run an app that needs to log in to Xbox Live (e.g. the Xbox
      app or the Solitaire app), and you have a gamertag set up on your Xbox Live profile, then the Xbox Identity Provider app launches and runs in a square popup window in the foreground, logs you in to Xbox Live, then closes.

OllieX2, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Xbox Identity Provider issues

Xbox Identity Provider

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work with this version of Windows, however, some older programs might run poorly. You need to run the

Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    or change the compatibility settings on your computer to play games like Age of Empires: Castle Siege.

If you are still unable to download the Xbox Identity Provider, we recommend that you clear Windows Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and check if there are available updates and install them.

You can also download Xbox Identity Provider on this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post your queries here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Identity Provider issues

1. Xbox Identity Provider issues - Similar Threads - Xbox Identity Provider

2. search provider

in Windows 10 Customization
    search provider: who allows Microsoft to Change my search Provider from google to bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-provider/80f30383-757b-4275-8198-6c8af052238e
  3. Xbox Network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Network issue: Hello people, I bought the game Forza Horizon 4 and I have tried to connect to the Online world but It gave me an Error and in the Xbox App it says that the Nat Type and Server connectivity are Blocked or unable to qualify,someone help me please! Thank you....
  4. change provider

change provider: change provider problems trying to switch them getting message no internet secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-provider/9daa66aa-1a70-483b-8eb6-1e984a86a772
  5. Xbox App Issues

Xbox App Issues: Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server Connectivity" in Network Status, it keeps coming up as blocked. I gone through all the support pages and the trouble shooting...
  6. Xbox account issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox account issue: Split from this thread. Can you help with my xbox 1. I was adding a new headset and went to my seettings. it gave me a new email id and now my old one is gone along with everything. HELP PLEASE IF YOU CAN. Thank you, Peter ***Moved from Email / Restore or recover...
  7. Stolen Identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen Identity: My wallet was stolen I believe it was last Tues. when a tech came to fix my modem. It was close to where he was working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/stolen-identity/6cf1720e-529c-497c-bdca-d0a34df34646"
  8. Confirm identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Confirm identity: every so often since over last few days my pc keeps asking to confirm im identity and no idea why ive done it like 12 times already anyone know what might cause this 69844
  9. Samsung and Xbox Partner to Provide a Better 4K Gaming Experience

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung and Xbox Partner to Provide a Better 4K Gaming Experience: [img] Xbox and Samsung are teaming up to utilize Samsung’s flagship premium lineup of QLED TVs as the official 4K TV partner for the highly-anticipated Xbox One X. Kicking off at E3 2017 in June, attendees experienced, for the first time ever, breathtaking true 4K HDR...
  10. Xbox Insider Program is the Next Step in Providing Feedback on Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Insider Program is the Next Step in Providing Feedback on Xbox: [img] Feedback from our fans is important to all of us here at Xbox, and one of the more popular places to give feedback is through the Xbox Preview Program. Since the program launched in February 2014, your feature requests, ideas, and millions of votes have helped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox identity provider

2. xbox identity provider download windows 10

3. xbox identity provider black

4. xbox identity,
  5. xbox identity download