Windows 10: Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just wanted to play Xbox Cloud Gaming beta and then I followed instructions from a YouTube tutorial but then i find out that the Xbox Insider Hub is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jordan Joseph Borg, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.

I just wanted to play Xbox Cloud Gaming beta and then I followed instructions from a YouTube tutorial but then i find out that the Xbox Insider Hub is not showing up in the Microsoft Store. So I went to apps.microsoft.com and checked if it was available, I clicked on "Get in Store app" when I did, it showed up, but the problem was that there was no download option. There is another post of this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub-do-not-have-a-button-to-install/f2cbacb1-96c9-4234-9151-cc0a7455ea59 but the answer wasn't so helpful because I tried it 3 times

:)

Jordan Joseph Borg, Aug 3, 2022

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Xbox Insider Hub for PC

Thanks for the suggestion however my issue is with the Xbox app that I got FROM the Xbox Insider hub, not the Xbox Insider Hub itself. Essentially I just want my Xbox app back to its stable version. I don't want the updated version from the Xbox insider hub app and I already unenrolled from it but I just want my Xbox app to be back to the normal stable version, not this broken preview from Xbox Gaming Inside of the Xbox Insider Hub app.

BalloutxSeas0n, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.

Windows ten Xbox insider hub

Hi Michael,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the probable reasons why you are not able to download the Xbox Insider Hub. We have a dedicated support team that handles any issues with the Xbox Insider Hub. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you post your
    query to our Xbox Insider Hub forums. To proceed, you may refer to the link below.

Click here

You can also chat with them through this
    link
    . To start a chat, you may follow the steps below:

• Select the Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    • Click on Chat with Support.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.

1. Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download. - Similar Threads - Xbox Insider Hub

2. Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.: I just wanted to play Xbox Cloud Gaming beta and then I followed instructions from a YouTube tutorial but then i find out that the Xbox Insider Hub is not showing up in the Microsoft Store. So I went to apps.microsoft.com and checked if it was available, I clicked on "Get in...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.: I just wanted to play Xbox Cloud Gaming beta and then I followed instructions from a YouTube tutorial but then i find out that the Xbox Insider Hub is not showing up in the Microsoft Store. So I went to apps.microsoft.com and checked if it was available, I clicked on "Get in...
  4. Xbox insider hub

Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  5. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  6. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Xbox Insider Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub: Ao, I've used Insider Hub in the past and enrolled for Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. After that I played for a while, like a week in Singleplayer and got bored. Servers required me to downgrade. Now, when I go to the Insider Hub it says that there is an age restriction. I'm...
  8. xbox insider hub

xbox insider hub: its not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/860b33dc-2889-4a8b-a459-727f941bd3df
  9. Cannot download the xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download the xbox insider hub: I have signed in with my Microsoft account that my computer is assigned to and I do not get the option to install the insider hub. It tells me I do not have any applicable devices. How do I make my computer applicable?...
  10. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: Hi, i am using a widows 10 64bit pc. I have to download and install Xbox insider hub to get my alpha build of the new MS flight simulator. I have a ms account and have my pc registered in devices. The problem i have is that i go to the ms store to get 'Xbox Insider Hub'...