Windows 10: xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta

Discus and support xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have been having a problem with the insider app where i go to click join for the minecraft beta and it goes i accept the terms and it says pending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FamedWinner48, Mar 21, 2020.

1. xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta

i have been having a problem with the insider app where i go to click join for the minecraft beta and it goes i accept the terms and it says pending and then goes back to the join button all im trying to do is to get out of the beta and im just trying to play with friends i have been trying thing for the past day i have uninstalled both and reinstalled them tried different accounts and updating my computer and a bunch of other stuff anyone know how to fix this i cant find any videos on youtube or anywhere on how to fix it help would be really appreciated i think microsoft need to just fix there ****

:)

FamedWinner48, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Allen305 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6.

@Nathan Roberts, thanks for the response. I have spent a good portion of time today on the phone talking to both Xbox and Microsoft Support. Microsoft Support connected via remote to my PC1 Account computer. Ms Support verified: I was playing non-beta v1.11.4
    at 20:16 on 2019/05/26 via last saved game export; that I own Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock on the PC1 Account; the PC1 Account was not in the Xbox Insider Hub program; and for an unexplained reason, Minecraft was changed to a beta version 1.12.0.6 on Sunday,
    2019/05/26 at 20:16.

Currently, the PC1 Account computer has no versions of Minecraft. The PC1 Account is the only account on the PC. The only user logged on to Xbox Live, the Microsoft Store, and Microsoft.com is the PC1 Account. As I mentioned in my aforementioned post, the
    PC1 Account has never had a beta version. Minecraft Bedrock was updated, v1.11.4, successfully on Saturday, 2019/05/25 on the PC1 Account. I have a Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Beta v1.12.0.6 on another PC. On the 2nd PC, I joined Xbox Insider Hub with a
    totally different Microsoft account. I have three Minecraft licenses: 2 Windows 10 Bedrock; and a Windows 10 JAVA Edition.

The Ms Support person via remote session: installed and launched the Xbox Insider Hub app; joined and un-joined the Xbox Insider Hub app; downloaded and launched Minecraft which was beta version, and finally, closed the Xbox Insider Hub Account which he
    had created; and uninstalled Minecraft beta; and reinstalled Minecraft beta. Also, Ms Support imported the last v1.11.4 export, but it was apparent the world did not come from the beta version (the player was embedded in solid blocks). The Ms Support person
    connected to Xbox Support person via 3 way call. The Xbox Support said there had been other customers with a similar issue, non-beta to beta. The Xbox Support could only offer the workaround solution: join Xbox Insider Hub and un-join. Also, both support
    persons suggested I complete a Mojang.com Support form. I received a Microsoft Case number which will be good for 30 days.

I really think the Minecraft Beta problem relates to the Windows Update v1809, Build 17763.503. This build has caused issues with viewing locally networked PCs, so it is not a stretch to think there maybe other issues. Unfortunately, I cannot play Minecraft
    Beta with my non-beta worlds, because none of the exported worlds will work. Best wishe xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta :)

Allen305, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements
    within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider."

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this,

-Steven

[Mod Edit: Moved from Windows Insider]

steven.gameo7, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Genta76 Win User

xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta

Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

Genta76, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta

1. xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta - Similar Threads - xbox insider hub

2. Xbox Insider Hub for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub for PC: I enrolled in Windows Gaming from the Xbox Insider Hub from Microsoft Store on my PC and got the update and everything but this new Xbox app update sucks it keeps freezing and will not exit out unless I terminate it from the task manager. So I unenrolled and uninstalled the...
  3. Xbox insider hub

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  4. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  5. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Xbox Insider Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub: Ao, I've used Insider Hub in the past and enrolled for Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. After that I played for a while, like a week in Singleplayer and got bored. Servers required me to downgrade. Now, when I go to the Insider Hub it says that there is an age restriction. I'm...
  7. xbox insider hub

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox insider hub: its not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/860b33dc-2889-4a8b-a459-727f941bd3df
  8. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: Hi, i am using a widows 10 64bit pc. I have to download and install Xbox insider hub to get my alpha build of the new MS flight simulator. I have a ms account and have my pc registered in devices. The problem i have is that i go to the ms store to get 'Xbox Insider Hub'...
  9. Xbox Insider Hub Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub Problems: I am trying to access xbox insider hub but i am younger than 18 . How do i join the xbox insider hub. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub-problems/02237f9a-0569-4742-991c-65ff80f7e298
  10. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta): I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017. I looked up how to get out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox insider hub isnt showing rtx beta version