Windows 10: Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

Discus and support Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by steven.gameo7, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider."

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this,

-Steven

[Mod Edit: Moved from Windows Insider]

:)

steven.gameo7, Jun 19, 2019

2. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements
    within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider."

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this,

-Steven

[Mod Edit: Moved from Windows Insider]

steven.gameo7, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Genta76 Win User
    Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

Genta76, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

1. Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta) - Similar Threads - Xbox Insider Hub

2. Xbox Insider Hub for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub for PC: I enrolled in Windows Gaming from the Xbox Insider Hub from Microsoft Store on my PC and got the update and everything but this new Xbox app update sucks it keeps freezing and will not exit out unless I terminate it from the task manager. So I unenrolled and uninstalled the...
  3. Xbox insider hub

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  4. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: I can't install xbox insider hub, is there a fix or a way for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/b018523b-312e-43cc-a5c4-4dd0621ba7de
  5. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Xbox Insider Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub: Ao, I've used Insider Hub in the past and enrolled for Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. After that I played for a while, like a week in Singleplayer and got bored. Servers required me to downgrade. Now, when I go to the Insider Hub it says that there is an age restriction. I'm...
  7. xbox insider hub

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox insider hub: its not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub/860b33dc-2889-4a8b-a459-727f941bd3df
  8. xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox insider hub not workinging with minecraft beta: i have been having a problem with the insider app where i go to click join for the minecraft beta and it goes i accept the terms and it says pending and then goes back to the join button all im trying to do is to get out of the beta and im just trying to play with friends i...
  9. Xbox insider hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox insider hub: Hi, i am using a widows 10 64bit pc. I have to download and install Xbox insider hub to get my alpha build of the new MS flight simulator. I have a ms account and have my pc registered in devices. The problem i have is that i go to the ms store to get 'Xbox Insider Hub'...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub Problems: I am trying to access xbox insider hub but i am younger than 18 . How do i join the xbox insider hub. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub-problems/02237f9a-0569-4742-991c-65ff80f7e298

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta 1903 insider