Windows 10: Xbox install button not working

Discus and support Xbox install button not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; whenever i press the install button on the xbox store nothing happens, not even an error message. I cannot download any games anymore... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RichJones4, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Xbox install button not working

whenever i press the install button on the xbox store nothing happens, not even an error message. I cannot download any games anymore

:)

RichJones4, Mar 12, 2022

2. Can't install xbox wireless adapter drivers on windows 10.

Hi Louis,

I understand that some steps ae done to try to resolve this issue and that you have tried downloading the drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog. For us to help you in resolving this issue, may we ask you to do the following?

• Unplug the XBOX cable from the computer.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Plug in the XBOX cable and check if it will try to install the adapter.

If the above step won't work, I suggest you to follow the suggestions by
    Andre Da Costa
    in below article and check if it resolves the issue.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Kindly provide us update on this issue.

Carmela Ric, Mar 12, 2022
  3. Pegadroid Win User
    RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10

when tested in game control settings (windows) RT button have step Acceleration
    but when test in game Dirt 3, when driving, RT button not have step Acceleration, when I hit the half or full result is the same

what is wrong with my controller settings?
    or not work on windows 10?

Xbox install button not working [​IMG]

Pegadroid, Mar 12, 2022
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Xbox install button not working

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Mar 12, 2022
Thema:

Xbox install button not working

1. Xbox install button not working - Similar Threads - Xbox install button

2. Xbox One Controller Home button is not working

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Controller Home button is not working: [ATTACH]Some users are experiencing a problem with Xbox One Controller Home button. When they press the Home button on their Xbox One Controller, nothing happens. If your Xbox One Controller Home button is not working, this article will show you how to deal with this problem....
  3. Xbox install button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox install button not working: whenever i press the install button on the xbox store nothing happens, not even an error message. I cannot download any games anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-install-button-not-working/1a9649be-1c49-4271-adcf-5eb26748101f
  4. Xbox install button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox install button not working: whenever i press the install button on the xbox store nothing happens, not even an error message. I cannot download any games anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-install-button-not-working/1a9649be-1c49-4271-adcf-5eb26748101f
  5. Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet: just checking to see if the share button has finally been enabled for the XBox controller for PC yet? It's only been what, a year now. Side note, doesn't Microsoft have to put like a asterisk or something on the product page saying it hasn't been enabled yet. Isn't it false...
  6. Xbox Installer on the PC not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Installer on the PC not working: Hello, I started the game pass a day ago but it seems like it's impossible to actually install the xbox app on my pc. Whenever I start the installer and agree to terms, the installer goes away and never comes back without downloading a thing. I've also tried on the microsoft...
  7. Microsoft install button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft install button not working: Hello, I have an issue that can't fix. To be specific, when I try to download certain app, button just does nothing, as shown in video attached to the post. Also, the background of app's store page is not loading up. I've searching for the fix on the internet and I found...
  8. Xbox button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox button: is there a way to change on how i open the gamebar? for example, pressing the xbox button 2 times to open the gamebar or holding the xbox button submitted by /u/RevendGem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icb6w5/xbox_button/
  9. Xbox pass pc / install button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox pass pc / install button: Hi, I've purchased, xbox game pass for pc (beta), but for some reason i can't press install in any game. I already uninstall/install the app, reset the app, log off and log in, unsubscribe the xbox pass and subscribe again, tried the wsreset.exe but nothing works....
  10. Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories: Install button on Microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories, i am able to download and install other apps but not this one. I have tried all the other solutions in the forums (like resetting and updating) none seem to fix my problem. I have a feeling its a simple...