Windows 10: XBox install gaming overlay error daily-

Discus and support XBox install gaming overlay error daily- in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't use or have anything to do with XBox. In fact I have no idea what it is. I'm assuming now that it is a gaming software. The constant error for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rose W, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Rose W Win User

XBox install gaming overlay error daily-

I don't use or have anything to do with XBox. In fact I have no idea what it is. I'm assuming now that it is a gaming software. The constant error for the past month of June and to date displayed in relmonitor is :
    'Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800700B7: 9NZKPSTSNW4P-Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay.'

I found the powershell administrative level commands to uninstall Xbox in the forum tutorials.
    (To remove Xbox app from all current accounts on PC)
    powershell -command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.XboxApp* | Remove-AppxPackage"

So although I have never installed this xbox I'm interpreting that this command is to remove it from the list of items that are possible to install.
    Will this signal to Microsoft to stop downloading the gaming overlay item?
    Should this command be run as well
    'powershell -command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay* | Remove-AppxPackage"

:)

Rose W, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jul 9, 2019
  3. NFSJAY Win User
    Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

I am on the apps list but I do not see "Game Bar". Is it equivalent to Xbox Gaming Overlay?

NFSJAY, Jul 9, 2019
  4. davefaz Win User

Invasive Game Overlay

With the recent anniversary patch the XBox Game Overlay pops up now whenever I play some games that have nothing to do with Microsoft. I find this kind of thing extremely annoying, I didn't ask for this and don't want this overlay running on my PC. From what I can see, however, there is no way to disable it?

davefaz, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. XBox install gaming overlay error daily- - Similar Threads - XBox install gaming

2. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  3. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  4. Xbox games error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games error: I cant play my PC GAMES, I have a good conection to wifi, what should I do to fix this error? "Necesitas estar conectado para abrir esto en este dispositivo. Para abrirlo en este dispositivo cuando estés desconectado, ve a la configuración "Permisos sin conexión" de la página...
  5. xbox overlay LFG not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox overlay LFG not working: i recently got a new pc with windows 10 and when i first got it the LFG on the xbox overlay kinda worked but over the past month or two it stopped working. please help, i have no friends and i want to play with people....
  6. xbox game bar overlay question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar overlay question: when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps its only saying 45-50% where is it getting this number? submitted by /u/putnamto [link] [comments]...
  7. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177
  8. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177
  9. installing xbox game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    installing xbox game: from microsoft store (xbox)to(laptop) can I install it onto my laptop I downloaded xbox console companion and I bought the game from micosoft store for xbox but would like to play it on my laptop...
  10. Invasive Game Overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invasive Game Overlay: With the recent anniversary patch the XBox Game Overlay pops up now whenever I play some games that have nothing to do with Microsoft. I find this kind of thing extremely annoying, I didn't ask for this and don't want this overlay running on my PC. From what I can see,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 9nzkpstsnw4p-microsoft.xboxgamingoverlay

2. 9nzkpstsnw4p microsoft xboxgamingoverlay

3. 9nzkpstsnw4p-microsoft.xboxgamingoverlay.