Windows 10: Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection

Discus and support Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For a while now I haven't been able to sign in with my Microsoft account on the Xbox app nor on Minecraft as both seem to think that I don't have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonanConnor, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection

For a while now I haven't been able to sign in with my Microsoft account on the Xbox app nor on Minecraft as both seem to think that I don't have an internet connection. My internet connection is fine and works in all other areas from web browsing to downloading to updating. My network connection is an ethernet cable and this issue has existed since Windows 10, though I am now running Windows 11. I've also made sure that my Xbox live services are running. Any help is greatly appreciated.I've attached a couple of images to help show what the errors I'm getting look like.

:)

RonanConnor, Oct 25, 2021
  2. AnonyDan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not connecting to my XBOX Live account.

I've already looked up my problem and found a list of reasons why my Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft on the PC wasn't connecting to my XBOX Live account. I found out that my purchase of the game wasn't through my Microsoft account, which was one of the
    reasons for me not connecting to XBOX Live was. Whenever I click sign into XBOX Live in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it comes up with a little gray box for about 2-3 seconds and then cuts out and does nothing. It says something about a making a free XBOX
    Live account, so I don't understand why I'd have even needed to purchase it through my PC's Microsoft account. That's strange.

AnonyDan, Oct 26, 2021
  3. AYMelele Win User
    Xbox Live on Win 10 "You are not connected to a internet"

Ok so i just turned my computer on and there was an update for the xbox app, i can now get into the xbox app, but it cant connect to the internet. I for example can not read my messages and when i open the game it can't sync the game files. I tried to check
    my network settings and found that it says the server connection is blocked. However i have tried all of the steps listed on the site without any luck

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

AYMelele, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Rek226 Win User

Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection

Xbox one says I'm connected to Internet but won't connect to Xbox live

So my xbox one keeps telling me that I'm connected to the Internet and that it's all good, but when I try to run my multiplayer test, it just says that it couldn't be completed at this time? Well my question is, How come I have Internet access but yet it
    won't let me sign into Xbox live? Any suggestions or fixes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Rek226, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection

1. Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection - Similar Threads - Xbox live Minecraft

2. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  3. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  4. Connect to Xbox 360 live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to Xbox 360 live: How do I connect Xbox 360 to windows media centers using my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-xbox-360-live/00b2e00d-c5b3-49af-9685-29adcd6227da
  5. Connect to Xbox 360 live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to Xbox 360 live: How do I connect Xbox 360 to windows media centers using my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-xbox-360-live/00b2e00d-c5b3-49af-9685-29adcd6227da
  6. Connect to Xbox 360 live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live and Minecraft not recognising my internet connection: For a while now I haven't been able to sign in with my Microsoft account on the Xbox app nor on Minecraft as both seem to think that I don't have an internet connection. My internet connection is fine and works in all other areas from web browsing to downloading to updating....
  8. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox Live connected and not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox Live connected and not connected.: Dear anyone reading this, As of recent, I've had the issue of not being able to do certain Xbox Live related activities on Minecraft Win10. They are as follows: Unable to join servers. [ATTACH] Realms. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Extra info: I am currently not signed in...
  10. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I purchased Minecraft W10 Edition recently and it seems I have to sign into Xbox Live in order to play any sort of online, so obviously I do, but when I click it takes a ridiculous amount of time for it to load, but when it “finishes” it shows the Xbox logo and “please...