Windows 10: Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?

Discus and support Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It was missing from start menu but it was there in Apps & Features So, Uninstalled it and went to Microsoft Store and searched it but it not there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LoveWindows_500, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?

It was missing from start menu but it was there in Apps & Features

So, Uninstalled it and went to Microsoft Store and searched it but it not there.

:)

LoveWindows_500, Sep 17, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 17, 2019
  3. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?

Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?

1. Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10? - Similar Threads - Xbox Live app

2. Recycle bin missing in windwos 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle bin missing in windwos 10 search: Hello,I am missing recycle bin from Windows 10 search.I have tried restarting "Windows Search" in Services.msc and running the indexing troubleshooter.What I see on my other computer:...
  3. Recycle bin missing in windwos 10 search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle bin missing in windwos 10 search: Hello,I am missing recycle bin from Windows 10 search.I have tried restarting "Windows Search" in Services.msc and running the indexing troubleshooter.What I see on my other computer:...
  4. Recycle bin missing in windwos 10 search

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app: Whenever I click to sign into Xbox Live, the sign in window flashes 3 times then disappear.It used to work then suddenly stopped so I followed guides on removing the app and now it's even worse. Before there was Xbox services showing in the 'Services' now no matter what i do,...
  6. My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app: I have a laptop with a os drive and a data drive the os drive is a ssd 256gb. And my hd is a 1tb. i boot up and all but three of my games are missing. I decided to do a scan and repair of my os c: drive and reboot and it does a disk check before boot to desktop. The games...
  7. Xbox live apps lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live apps lagging: Whenever i go into an Xbox app minecraft, Xbox console companion, etc it lags A LOT its not even playable when it laggs like that. also every Xbox app signed me out and when i sign in then it laggs. ive tried tfc/ scannow and resetting those apps nothing works....
  8. IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP: DO I NEED GOLD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-im-using-xbox-live-on-windows-10-do-i-need-xbox/e2795e2d-b0df-4925-a7da-f130530c57bc
  9. Xbox live missing services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox live missing services: Hey, I’m missing 2 of the Xbox live services I’ve tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that it’s not allowed because you don’t have that high permission when my account is administrator and I don’t wanna reset my computer so yea pls help it worked before...
  10. Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account: I recently started using Steam to stream and purchase games for my Windows 10 PC. Everything was running fine, and I was using my Xbox Live account to save all my game data. Now when I log into my Xbox Live account my game data is missing and the game won't launch. Steam...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app missing windows 10

2. xbox app missing

3. xbox missing from windows 10

4. missing xbox app,
  5. xbox missing in win10,
  6. xbox app missing windows 10 home,
  7. xbox live app missing windows 10,
  8. missing xbox apps in windows 10