Windows 10: Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

Discus and support Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay. I believe it is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GodsNotDead x, May 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay.

I believe it is an issue with Teredo as when I run the show state command it says the NAT is restricted (port). I am not a technical guru so I could be wrong. I have tried everything and been through tech support on both Microsoft and my ISP and no one seems to be able to solve the issue. Any ideas would be helpful.

:)

GodsNotDead x, May 20, 2019

2. xbox app server connectivity blocked

hi

i have a problem with my xbox app

in the network section it says:

internet connection: connected

xbox live services: up and running

xbox multiplayer:

NAT type: moderate

server connectivity: Blocked

this may impact your ability to play multiplayer games

performance:

latency: 221ms

packet loss: 0%

can someone help me plz?

danielsaada, May 20, 2019
  3. NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App

Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option.

I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my

Alienware Aurora-R4

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K

16 GB DDR3 RAM

GeForce GTX 1080

Everything works great. I haven't done much with it yet but I've been having issues with the Xbox App and I tried everything and I'm to the point of giving up on Windows 10 and going back to Windows 7.

Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked fb953c72-b5e0-4d22-b882-bb37e76653d5?upload=true.png

So when I first saw the issue in the party chat saying ( Your network settings are blocking party chat. 0X89234013) I went ok. I'll probably need to open some ports.

Just as a Note: I can play games online but the party chat is hopeless.

So I opened these ports for my PC IP Address

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    I checked NAT Type in Xbox Networking and it was Strict and Server connectivity is Blocked. I restarted the computer and the modem and no change. Also note, my Xbox One X is on the same line and it doesn't have problems.

I followed the blocked issue on this link and everything is normal.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

So that never worked. I started following tuts on the internet like.

CMD Admin

netsh interface tcp show global

Receive-Side Scaling State: enabled
    Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level: normal
    Add-On Congestion Control Provider: default
    ECN Capability: disabled
    RFC 1323 Timestamps: disabled
    Initial RTO: 3000
    Receive Segment Coalescing State: enabled
    Non Sack Rtt Resiliency: disabled
    Max SYN Retransmissions: 2
    Fast Open: enabled
    Fast Open Fallback: enabled
    HyStart: enabled
    Pacing Profile: off

Turning netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

Still did nothing so I put that back to

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal

I tried to delete my Network adapter driver and install it again. Nope, still the same.

I went into my Ethernet adapter properties and I saw Everything is checked but Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor. I tried Internet Protocol V4 Manual configuration and didn't work.

Some tuts mentioned Regedit but all of them never worked because they showed things mine didn't have.

I tried Disabling Windows Defender Firewall and it did nothing.

I went into Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security and it seems fine.

I went into my Modem to see if anything was being blocked since I added Port Forwarding. (Note it's a combo Wi-Fi / LAN and Wi-Fi just fails with teredo)
    I checked its firewall and it's not blocking any of the ports. I even tried to disable it and still nothing.

I tried linking my computer to IPv6 DMZ Hosting in the modem and nothing helped.

I tried my other internet line on that modem and still no luck.

I then started to blame Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and deleted it and still the same. I don't have any other AntiVirus software yet besides Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Windows Defender.

There isn't really much installed yet. Like I said it's a fresh copy with the computer drivers.

There is one thing that actually did work a tad.

In CMD Admin I typed in

netsh
    int
    teredo
    show state
    set state client clientport-3544
    That broke teredo and so I used the (Fix it) button in Xbox Networking and that turned it from NAT strict to NAT Moderate

show state, shows this.
    Type: natawareclient
    Server Name: win1807.ipv6.microsoft.com.
    Client Refresh Interval : 3544 seconds
    Client Port: unspecified
    State: qualified
    Client Type: teredo host-specific relay
    Network: unmanaged
    NAT: restricted (port)
    NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: Yes
    Local Mapping: 192.168.1.80:55534
    External NAT Mapping: Some IP that says it in my location but it's not my internet IP:55534

So this is where I'm at. I installed Windows 10 for the Xbox App and everything I try does not work. It doesn't help Windows 10 is constantly changing and tutorials become pointless.

I hope someone may have an idea because I ran out. I've been dealing with this issue for two weeks now and I lost all hope.

BTW all the changes I did I made sure to keep it all original so no modified changes I did will affect everything.

Hints to update your page Microsoft as CMD is not in the start menu as it's just Powershell in there now.

P.S. The Netflix app doesn't work. Every time I hit play it just say's,

Whoops, something went wrong: Error code U7363-1260-8004B823

I tried it in Google Chrome and it Skips. I try it in Firefox and it works perfectly. Not sure if it's affected by this but I'm guessing so.

***Modified title from: Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked***

DestructiveBurn, May 20, 2019
  4. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

1. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked - Similar Threads - Xbox Live App

2. Xbox Nat Type and Server connectivity blocked after changing region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Nat Type and Server connectivity blocked after changing region: Dear Support,I have changed the region from My Microsoft account >Your info > Edit profile info for claiming US gift card. But after that my Nat Type and Server connectivity totally blocked. Even resetting the firewall settings cannot solve the issue. Please help me to solve...
  3. xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked: the server connectivity is blocked and it blocked me to play Xbox games this issue was fixed from like 6 months then it comes back I have seen every support page and my router is not the problem because I tried mobile data and it still blocked my firewall is open, my pc...
  4. Xbox server connectivity blocked and NAT is strict

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox server connectivity blocked and NAT is strict: This morning, I went to go play some Horizon 4 and realized I couldn't connect to Horizon Life, so I went into the Xbox app and it came up as saying that my NAT was strict and that my connection to the Xbox server was blocked. I've looked online and have tried multiple fixes...
  5. NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked" On Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NAT Type Open but "Server Connectivity: Blocked" On Xbox Companion App: I've been trying to look for a solution to this for months, I've sooo many steps to try and fix this issue, but nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that seems to help is restarting IP Helper. IP Helper helps because it more than likely will change the status of...
  6. Xbox App Moderate Nat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox App Moderate Nat: The past few days Windows 10 has been saing it has not had a Qualifiying Teredo, I click Fix It and it has a Modorate Nat Type and I am having issues connecting to games. I have been digging around and I have Found Norton Smart Firewall is blocking Ports 49152 - 65535...
  7. NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  8. Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  9. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...
  10. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. udp 3544 blocked xbox x

2. server connectivity issues top news

3. xbox server connectivity blocked pc#

4. xbox live moderate,
  5. windows 10 xbox networking nat type fix,
  6. xbox live servers,
  7. xbox live nat on pc,
  8. xbox live moderate server connectivity blocked,
  9. xbox live nat moderate,
  10. www.xboxlive.com/xbox/NAT ,
  11. xbox nat moderate port forwarding windows 10,