Windows 10: Xbox live chat is not working on my laptop

Discus and support Xbox live chat is not working on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to join or invite someone to a party using the console companion app it says something about "teredo being unable to connect" when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WilliamMolina8038, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Xbox live chat is not working on my laptop

Whenever I try to join or invite someone to a party using the console companion app it says something about "teredo being unable to connect" when i click the link it sends me to settings, which says "Teredo is unable to qualify" and under server connectivity it says "blocked". I opened the link to a page with solutions and none of them seemed to work. Under solution 5 where it asks the user to " Check to see if the Teredo server name is set to an invalid value or blocked by a hosts file entry" when i entered the command prompt and put in the command it said to i got this

Xbox live chat is not working on my laptop 5c9dba89-3f87-4f3b-bbb4-b2db16f0626d?upload=true.png

Does anyone know what to do from here? The page only showed what to do for the response "failed to resolve server name" and the solution for that and everything else I tried had no affect

:)

WilliamMolina8038, Oct 19, 2019

2. Xbox Live not Working

Hi Rebecca,

Having a suspended profile is one of the possible reasons why your child is unable to access the Xbox Live. To get better assistance, I suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support. They have the correct tools to check your child's profile and
    see why the account is unable to access Xbox Live. They can definitely assist you in correcting this. To contact Xbox Chat Support, you may click the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Xbox live

Hi,

A suspended account is one of the possible reasons why you are not able to redeem the Xbox Live card. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on the link below:

Troubleshoot Xbox prepaid code issues

If the issue persists, we strongly recommend that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support to double check the status of the Xbox Live card as well as your account. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Xbox live chat is not working on my laptop

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Xbox live chat is not working on my laptop

1. Xbox live chat is not working on my laptop - Similar Threads - Xbox live chat

2. Live chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live chat: Hi I need live chat for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-chat/3a2e29c9-8bca-447a-bd2c-30ecbca9f887
  3. live chat

live chat: I am looking for a copy of the lenovo dial assistant application the down load button seesm to not be working on Microsoft site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-chat/a874b6c8-cd14-451d-b690-100a7a8c9846
  4. Live chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live chat not working: Each time I try to log into live chat I get this error message:Service request 7910000283 is not owned by you.I am unable to live chat and I have tried calling the support hotline which just tells me to contact live chat....
  5. Live chat not working

Live chat not working: Each time I try to log into live chat I get this error message:Service request 7910000283 is not owned by you.I am unable to live chat and I have tried calling the support hotline which just tells me to contact live chat....
  6. live chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live chat: My computer is throwing an error this happened after your tech worked on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-chat/6f24b040-584b-4aea-a1ad-7edf50b8b626
  7. live chat

live chat: how do I go back to Windows 10 from windows 11 after 10 days? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-chat/a0c09358-0d3e-4ddc-8f6f-1c93c1a666a1
  8. Live chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live chat: How do I get to chat live with someone I forgot my pin password for my laptop so it says it will send me a code but to an old email so I have sent them a new one and it says it.will take.30 days.So I followed on the website for someone and it told me to click o. Speak to...
  9. live chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    live chat: Is Live chat gone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-chat/6c6b50f7-2321-481d-88c9-15750d13bf95
  10. Live Chat

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Live Chat: When does live Chat surface? I live on the East Coast, and Chat does not show up in Help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-chat/1ec51c0b-b26c-4923-b7b5-6117dc25f6cc"