Windows 10: Xbox live code

Discus and support Xbox live code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So if I buy an xbox live code for forza horizon 4 from G2A or something and it says xbox one but another one says xbox one / windows 10 will the xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WJTwins, Apr 25, 2019.

1. WJTwins Win User

Xbox live code

So if I buy an xbox live code for forza horizon 4 from G2A or something and it says xbox one but another one says xbox one / windows 10 will the xbox one code work with windows 10?

:)

WJTwins, Apr 25, 2019

2. Xbox live

Hi,

A suspended account is one of the possible reasons why you are not able to redeem the Xbox Live card. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on the link below:

Troubleshoot Xbox prepaid code issues

If the issue persists, we strongly recommend that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support to double check the status of the Xbox Live card as well as your account. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Apr 25, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Xbox live code

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Xbox live code

1. Xbox live code - Similar Threads - Xbox live code

2. Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000: Since the beginning of this month, 01 may 2019, I have been unable to log into Microsoft Solitaire Collection game via Xbox Live. I keep getting following error: "Sign In Error We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at...
  3. Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live: Big news—Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live We may have hinted a bit in the headline, but we have some unparalleled news to share today. As noted in the Xbox Ambassadors In-Progress Feedback Tracker, we have heard community feedback around more recognition for Xbox...
  4. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670
  5. Xbox live payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox live payment: Hello im trying ti add a new account for oayment on my xbox but everytime i coukd go change to that account it tells me i cant because i own money but i dont own money because i didnt want to renew fir gamepass....
  6. xbox live supencetion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live supencetion: hello Microsoft I am terribly sorry that my friend put a picthure of a naked lady on my profile picture and got me baned but the issue is is that the account that were baned was my account yes I have changed the password and yes I have sucured it evan more but I would love...
  7. cant sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant sign into xbox live: Ok... I cant sign into xbox live for some reason. It keeps telling me that I am not connected to the internet The error code is 0x800704cf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-xbox-live/50204301-7b30-4902-99ad-93234af0356b
  8. xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live: how can i solve this error "0x8015DC0B" for xbox live in windows 10 ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-live/bfb28d68-df78-4865-ab35-aedefc4064f8
  9. XBox live permanent susspension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox live permanent susspension: My son received a permanent suspension on his XBox stating that he had Marketplace Theft. I have tried contacting support, and the only thing that I have gotten from support is there is nothing they can do. Enforcement seems to be able to stand behind hidden wall that you...
  10. Xbox Live enforcement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live enforcement: Why is it every time I login to my Xbox I can't talk to my friends and I get the page that says Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/xbox-live-enforcement/86bce02e-2900-4da6-b2d7-39b81b564f71