Windows 10: Xbox live code

Discus and support Xbox live code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So if I buy an xbox live code for forza horizon 4 from G2A or something and it says xbox one but another one says xbox one / windows 10 will the xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WJTwins, Apr 25, 2019.

1. WJTwins Win User

Xbox live code

So if I buy an xbox live code for forza horizon 4 from G2A or something and it says xbox one but another one says xbox one / windows 10 will the xbox one code work with windows 10?

:)

WJTwins, Apr 25, 2019

2. Xbox live

Hi,

A suspended account is one of the possible reasons why you are not able to redeem the Xbox Live card. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on the link below:

Troubleshoot Xbox prepaid code issues

If the issue persists, we strongly recommend that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support to double check the status of the Xbox Live card as well as your account. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Apr 25, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Xbox live code

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Xbox live code

1. Xbox live code - Similar Threads - Xbox live code

2. xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc: I have tried looking everywhere to look for a solution for this error for pc but I couldn't find one so I am going to ask. I can't log into my account on minecraft bedrock and it gives me an error code. Even for my xbox live game bar but unlike minecraft bedrock I can still...
  3. xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox live: Instal xbox live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/aa34107f-7148-42dc-841f-bcdb6b3d1ccd
  4. Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  5. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  6. xbox live card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live card: my son rec'd an xbox live card for Christmas, this was loaded in January 2020. He accidentally set up xbox game pass, when he went to cancel this he canceled his xbox live. Can we get this back, or are we out the rest of the year...
  7. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  8. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416
  9. Xbox live payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox live payment: Hello im trying ti add a new account for oayment on my xbox but everytime i coukd go change to that account it tells me i cant because i own money but i dont own money because i didnt want to renew fir gamepass....
  10. xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live: how can i solve this error "0x8015DC0B" for xbox live in windows 10 ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-live/bfb28d68-df78-4865-ab35-aedefc4064f8