Windows 10: xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc

Discus and support xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have tried looking everywhere to look for a solution for this error for pc but I couldn't find one so I am going to ask. I can't log into my account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KimchiJun, Nov 15, 2020.

1. KimchiJun Win User

xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc

I have tried looking everywhere to look for a solution for this error for pc but I couldn't find one so I am going to ask. I can't log into my account on minecraft bedrock and it gives me an error code. Even for my xbox live game bar but unlike minecraft bedrock I can still use it just not sign in.

:)

KimchiJun, Nov 15, 2020

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 15, 2020
  4. xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc

Xbox live

Hi,

A suspended account is one of the possible reasons why you are not able to redeem the Xbox Live card. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on the link below:

Troubleshoot Xbox prepaid code issues

If the issue persists, we strongly recommend that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support to double check the status of the Xbox Live card as well as your account. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc

1. xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc - Similar Threads - xbox live error

2. Xbox live error 0x8007042b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live error 0x8007042b: When I try to play new Forza Horizon 5 and I start the game, a tab pops up where I need to sign in to my microsoft account then I sign in and I get this error everytime. I tried every possible solution that I found on google. Please help guys!...
  3. Xbox live error 0x8007042b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live error 0x8007042b: When I try to play new Forza Horizon 5 and I start the game, a tab pops up where I need to sign in to my microsoft account then I sign in and I get this error everytime. I tried every possible solution that I found on google. Please help guys!...
  4. storage xbox live pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage xbox live pc: hi when i try to install a game it comes up with unknown avalible where i should be able to select the location i want to save the game i have tryed going into setting to change the defualt location but there is none i have unistalled and reinstalled xbox live tryed to reset...
  5. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  6. Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC: [ATTACH]When i start Halo MCC on Xbox Game Pass PC i get an Error with Xbox Live Is There any Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-error-with-halo-mcc-pc/20102dc5-129f-4dd1-b3af-cab48cf2deef
  7. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010: Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?...
  9. Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000: Since the beginning of this month, 01 may 2019, I have been unable to log into Microsoft Solitaire Collection game via Xbox Live. I keep getting following error: "Sign In Error We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at...
  10. Xbox live code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox live code: So if I buy an xbox live code for forza horizon 4 from G2A or something and it says xbox one but another one says xbox one / windows 10 will the xbox one code work with windows 10?...