Windows 10: Xbox Live features not working unless time is set to Pacific

Discus and support Xbox Live features not working unless time is set to Pacific in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I live in the US Central time zone. I've had a bug ever since I first built my computer where every time I have my time set to Central, Xbox Live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Your Pet Finch, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Xbox Live features not working unless time is set to Pacific

Hey, I live in the US Central time zone. I've had a bug ever since I first built my computer where every time I have my time set to Central, Xbox Live features such as online play, parties, and other things just don't work at all. I can only play online with my friends if my PC's time is set to Pacific, which makes it a real pain in the butt to tell time and to set up family restrictions on the device. Is there a way I can fix this so I don't have to constantly have my time set wrong in order for my computer to work right?

:)

Your Pet Finch, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live Xbox

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Live features not working unless time is set to Pacific

Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Live features not working unless time is set to Pacific

1. Xbox Live features not working unless time is set to Pacific - Similar Threads - Xbox Live features

2. Warzone Pacific won’t launch on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Warzone Pacific won’t launch on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]Call of Duty Warzone is one of the finest free-to-play first-person shooter games. The game has many fans and players across the world. The gaming communities loved the game and many challenges happen over the internet. Players are reporting that they are unable to...
  3. Xbox live not working on Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live not working on Games: So if I'm in the Xbox app it's fine, But in a game here is one: In Minecraft bedrock edition it gives me this: Error code Glowstone. And I have looked at almost everything to make it not say Error code Glowstone. And non of them worked : Same with other games I will put a...
  4. time keeps changing to pacific time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    time keeps changing to pacific time.: I live in australia and my clock keeps changing to Pacific time, US and Canada. It doesn't let me change it even if I try. syncing does nothing. Please help!...
  5. Windows 10 time zone keeps resetting to Pacific Time when set to manual

Windows 10 time zone keeps resetting to Pacific Time when set to manual: I saw other posts discussing this issue, but was unable to find an appropriate resolution. I recently reloaded Windows 10 on this system yesterday. It is set to obtain the time automatically, but set time zone manually. I am unable to set the time zone to UTC-06:00 Central...
  6. PC Stuck on Pacific Time

PC Stuck on Pacific Time: My Windows 10 PC is stuck on Pacific Time UTC -08:00, however, I am in Southeast Asia UTC +07:00. When "Set Timezone Automatically" is turned on it goes to Pacific Time. When I try to change my timezone manually in the settings menu, it will say I am on Southeast Asia Time,...
  7. Windows 10 keeps reverting to Pacific Time Zone. I live on the East Coast

Windows 10 keeps reverting to Pacific Time Zone. I live on the East Coast: I am having a reoccurring issue on two of my PCs running Windows 10. One is about a year old and started having the issue, the other is new as of a month ago and has always had the issue. The third and forth PCs in my household, which also runs Windows 10, are not...
  8. Time zone resets to Pacific automatically

Time zone resets to Pacific automatically: I am unable to change my time zone via the Windows Settings tool. Every time I select the dropdown window for changing the time zone, it opens and allows me to select my new time zone, but does not update or change anything. I am able to manually modify my time but not my...
  9. Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time

Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time: I have a Windows 10 PC. Every time I reboot it, it automatically resets to Pacific Time. I am Central Time. Even when I manually change the time zone to Central, and close out the settings window, it automatically changes. EVen when I manually change the time zone, then reset...
  10. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems: Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing. The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on...