Windows 10: xbox live gold doesnt show in the redeem section

Discus and support xbox live gold doesnt show in the redeem section in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i made a new microsoft account to create an xbox live account 2 months ago and i saved up 6800 points since i got lvl 2 discount on my account to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReactxntBlitz, Apr 5, 2021.

1. xbox live gold doesnt show in the redeem section

i made a new microsoft account to create an xbox live account 2 months ago and i saved up 6800 points since i got lvl 2 discount on my account to get myself an xbox live gold for 1 month but when i wanted set xbox live gold memberbship ship as a goal, it wasnt there and i was very confused because i have a backup account which when i go on that account the goal is on it but when i use my main account its not...

:)

ReactxntBlitz, Apr 5, 2021

2. Redeem an xbox Live gold code

Everytime I click on redeem code I get sent to a blank page. Then I go to accounts and click on redeem code and then I get sent to the same blank page. Whenever my son get's the Xbox Live gold gift card it is almost impossible to redeem. Please help us redeem
    the code for the card purchased from microsoft. thank you!

JacksonTurner, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Apr 5, 2021
  4. xbox live gold doesnt show in the redeem section

Redeem an xbox Live gold code

Hi Jackson,

We would like to verify if you are still having issues redeeming your prepaid code for the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know.

Loraine Mon, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

xbox live gold doesnt show in the redeem section

1. xbox live gold doesnt show in the redeem section - Similar Threads - xbox live gold

2. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  3. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  4. Live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Gold: Does xbox live run out at midnight of 30th of april eg Or at midnight 1st of may eg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-gold/f6222bc0-4cb8-4bec-9a8c-151fba96e27f
  5. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  6. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing: How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-family-sharing/23615f1f-de48-4e0a-b004-675366bcfcd3
  7. Xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold: so basically, 4 hours ago i just got my xbox live gold 3 months prepaid card but it said the code you entered was invalid on my xbox so i redeemed it online on mobile and it said i redeemed 25 dollars but when i went to payment options i only have $3.51 worth of money...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Grab a friend and play Gears of War 4 and The Crew 2 Standard Edition for free during the Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days event. Experience adrenaline-filled action as you take on the Swarm or the American motorsports scene. The Free Play Days event begins...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Whether you’re looking to headlock your foes, to lock and load a ton of weapons, or feel the thrill of horror, get ready for an action-packed Free Play Days event. This weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can fight their way into the fray with WWE 2K19, Borderlands:...
  10. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670