Windows 10: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

Discus and support XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vader1010Darth, Dec 25, 2019.

1. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?

:)

Vader1010Darth, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Dec 25, 2019
  3. xbox gold and live

He is probley lying but if not it has been exspierd or he typed wrong thing and cheack out [flag prize.build15]

let me win a surprize

ENDERMANKILLS12, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing or New Subscription?

Hi Rochelle,

The Home Xbox feature on the Xbox One lets you share your Xbox Live Gold subscription with anyone else who signs in on your console. It also lets you share games and downloadable content purchased from the Store with anyone else who signs in on your console.
    You can even share games downloaded as part of a subscription.

Upon designating the Home Xbox on a particular Xbox One with an Xbox Profile logged in that has an Xbox Live Gold Membership, it allows other players to access online gaming. If the Xbox Profile that has the said subscription is logged in on a different
    console, it does not affect the Xbox One that was set as its Home Xbox. This means that you won't have to purchase a separate subscription for your daughter's account, as long as they are logged in with two separate Xbox Profiles. This way, they can both play
    online using two different consoles at the same time.

For more information about Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One, check out this

link

Regards.

Paul Bab, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

1. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing - Similar Threads - XBox Live Gold

2. UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price

in Windows 10 News
    UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price: [ATTACH] [UPDATED on 1/22/2021 at 8:52 PM PT] We messed up today and you were right to let us know. Connecting and playing with friends is a vital part of gaming and we failed to meet the expectations of players who count on it every day. As a result, we have decided not...
  3. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  4. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  5. Live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Gold: Does xbox live run out at midnight of 30th of april eg Or at midnight 1st of may eg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-gold/f6222bc0-4cb8-4bec-9a8c-151fba96e27f
  6. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  7. Xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold: so basically, 4 hours ago i just got my xbox live gold 3 months prepaid card but it said the code you entered was invalid on my xbox so i redeemed it online on mobile and it said i redeemed 25 dollars but when i went to payment options i only have $3.51 worth of money...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Grab a friend and play Gears of War 4 and The Crew 2 Standard Edition for free during the Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days event. Experience adrenaline-filled action as you take on the Swarm or the American motorsports scene. The Free Play Days event begins...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Whether you’re looking to headlock your foes, to lock and load a ton of weapons, or feel the thrill of horror, get ready for an action-packed Free Play Days event. This weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can fight their way into the fray with WWE 2K19, Borderlands:...
  10. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670