Windows 10: Xbox live login failure

Discus and support Xbox live login failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment". has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SinkableYew0298, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Xbox live login failure

Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment".

has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago.

:)

SinkableYew0298, Apr 13, 2019

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Apr 13, 2019
  3. Sign into xbox live

Hi Sefton,

Corrupted game data, an interruption with the Xbox Live server, and failure to authenticate the login details are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. For us to provide you with the best approach in resolving this concern, kindly answer
    the following questions:

• Are you encountering the same issue when signing in to a different game?
    • Have you made any changes to your device or to your game profile before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the game, the Windows 10 PC, and the Xbox app?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Catherine Cus., Apr 13, 2019
  4. Xbox live login failure

Xbox live will not login on Windows 10

Today when I tried to login to my Xbox live game, Age of empires Castle siege, I could not login. Again Tell me the server was down. To check if this is really the case, I tried to login to the Xbox App on Windows 10. It would not login either. Does anyone
    know how I can get Xbox to login? I really need to be able to log into Xbox live. I reinstalled Xbox live, but it still would not login. There is either something wrong with Xbox or Xbox on my Windows 10 laptop. Please help me fix this. Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

William Kochevar, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Xbox live login failure

1. Xbox live login failure - Similar Threads - Xbox live login

2. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670
  3. Xbox live payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox live payment: Hello im trying ti add a new account for oayment on my xbox but everytime i coukd go change to that account it tells me i cant because i own money but i dont own money because i didnt want to renew fir gamepass....
  4. xbox live supencetion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live supencetion: hello Microsoft I am terribly sorry that my friend put a picthure of a naked lady on my profile picture and got me baned but the issue is is that the account that were baned was my account yes I have changed the password and yes I have sucured it evan more but I would love...
  5. Auto login Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto login Failure: i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer) a grey box with xbox live written in it pops up and disappears it keeps doing that again and again .i can't play or see the game, i tried thw same thing with hello...
  6. Auto login Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login Failure: i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer) a grey box with xbox live written in it pops up and disappears it keeps doing that again and again .i can't play or see the game, i tried thw same thing with hello...
  7. Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper

Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper: For two days now, minesweeper has failed to start up, with the message "You must log in with the account that downloaded the game". Nothing has been changed at my end since I last successfully played, and I have followed the instructions about making sure I am logged in with...
  8. Login failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login failure: Hey. I hope someone can help with my problem. Late at nifht i had an option to update and shutdown my computer so i did that. Today when i wanted to get behind my computer i couldnt login, and said my password was wrong, then i wanted to reset it, but i got a message up...
  9. xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live: how can i solve this error "0x8015DC0B" for xbox live in windows 10 ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-live/bfb28d68-df78-4865-ab35-aedefc4064f8
  10. Xbox Live enforcement

Xbox Live enforcement: Why is it every time I login to my Xbox I can't talk to my friends and I get the page that says Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/xbox-live-enforcement/86bce02e-2900-4da6-b2d7-39b81b564f71