Windows 10: Xbox live login failure

Discus and support Xbox live login failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment". has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SinkableYew0298, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Xbox live login failure

Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment".

has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago.

:)

SinkableYew0298, Apr 13, 2019

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Apr 13, 2019
  3. Sign into xbox live

Hi Sefton,

Corrupted game data, an interruption with the Xbox Live server, and failure to authenticate the login details are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. For us to provide you with the best approach in resolving this concern, kindly answer
    the following questions:

• Are you encountering the same issue when signing in to a different game?
    • Have you made any changes to your device or to your game profile before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the game, the Windows 10 PC, and the Xbox app?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Catherine Cus., Apr 13, 2019
  4. Xbox live login failure

Xbox live will not login on Windows 10

Today when I tried to login to my Xbox live game, Age of empires Castle siege, I could not login. Again Tell me the server was down. To check if this is really the case, I tried to login to the Xbox App on Windows 10. It would not login either. Does anyone
    know how I can get Xbox to login? I really need to be able to log into Xbox live. I reinstalled Xbox live, but it still would not login. There is either something wrong with Xbox or Xbox on my Windows 10 laptop. Please help me fix this. Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

William Kochevar, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Xbox live login failure

1. Xbox live login failure - Similar Threads - Xbox live login

2. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  3. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  4. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  5. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  6. Xbox Live Login doesn't Work [HELP]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live Login doesn't Work [HELP]: I bought the Xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves with my friends but I have a weird problem. Basically everytime I try to log in my xbox live account in the game or in the xbox app, it doesn't make any difference to play online, the window where I'm supposed to put my email...
  7. Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops: My Flight sim 2020 cannot update or run as it cannot login to my Xbox Live account. I have no problem logging in to either Microsoft Store or Xbox Live applications. Xbox Live support also has a serious problem with their phone system as three times yesterday, after 3 hours...
  8. Xbox Live PC cannot login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live PC cannot login: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU for 1$, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live login problem!: Hi. Yesterday I have bought XGPU, downloaded windows 10 update, Xbox (beta) luncher and Metro Exodus. Today I am trying to play Metro, it starts buy after a while of the intro Xbox (beta) window pops up and says something like: "we were unable to login you to your xbox...