Windows 10: Xbox live missing services

Discus and support Xbox live missing services in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I’m missing 2 of the Xbox live services I’ve tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that it’s not allowed because you don’t have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_XyLo_, Dec 15, 2019.

1. /u/_XyLo_ Win User

Xbox live missing services

Hey, I’m missing 2 of the Xbox live services I’ve tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that it’s not allowed because you don’t have that high permission when my account is administrator and I don’t wanna reset my computer so yea pls help it worked before

submitted by /u/_XyLo_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_XyLo_, Dec 15, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 15, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Xbox live missing services

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Xbox live missing services

1. Xbox live missing services - Similar Threads - Xbox live missing

2. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  3. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  4. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. LT2P VPN & xbox live network services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LT2P VPN & xbox live network services: After a recent Windows 10 upgrade I have lost L2TP/IPsec with certificate VPN connectivity. I found something online that suggested disabling the xbox live networking service, and it did seem to get me further along, but I still get error 789. Initial error was: The...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live or any Windows Service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Xbox live or any Windows Service: Whenever I open games on windows like Halo: MCC and open multiplayer it tells me I'm unable to connect to xbox live. No connections are blocked on my network, and when i go Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking and check connection status, it says my internet connection is "Not...
  7. xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox live: Instal xbox live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/aa34107f-7148-42dc-841f-bcdb6b3d1ccd
  8. Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  9. Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.: Hi, im having an issue i never had before. Well it happened after i updated windows.. You see i got missing xbox services these to be exact altough they show up in the Registry Editor but not in Services?. Can't login into Xbox app therefore i can't play Xbox store games wich...
  10. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live auth manager missing