Windows 10: Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem

Discus and support Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; if any one know how to fix this thing please help me, I did try several way but didn't works :( [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KhunCharoen, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem

if any one know how to fix this thing please help me, I did try several way but didn't works Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem :(

Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem 448c6188-c7e9-4b0b-a10e-09efebe5c32b?upload=true.png

:)

KhunCharoen, Oct 2, 2018

2. nat type

Hi,

If your NAT type shows Moderate, this is a good state. However, you may still have issues communicating or playing with other people who have Moderate or Strict NAT settings. To open your NAT settings, you may follow the steps
    under Open network ports using port forwarding on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 2, 2018
  3. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem

NAT type

Hi,

Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help - Support

Questions about Xbox are outside the scope of this Community.

I suggest that you read the information below and repost in the correct Xbox Forum.

Xbox Forums directory

Including:

General

Xbox Support Support Agent Hours: M-F 9AM-5PM PT

International Forums

Enforcement Forums

Xbox Live Rewards Support Xbox Live Rewards Squad Hours: M-F 9AM-5PM PT

Games

Xbox Apps Discussion

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Xbox Support Home:
    Xbox Support

For general support questions, visit the
    Xbox Support Forums

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Some general information for Xbox, etc. that may assist you:

[*]

For help with Enforcement Actions/Suspensions:
    Enforcement.Xbox.com.

[*]

[*]

For Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team Case Review:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

[*]

[*]

For help with your console hardware and accessories:
    Accessories - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help connecting to Xbox Live:
    Xbox 360 Can't Connect to Xbox Live - Xbox Support
    or Xbox 360 Network Connection Help | Troubleshoot Xbox Live
    or
    Xbox Live Not Working | Fix Xbox Live Connection Problems

[*]

[*]

For help purchasing or downloading items on your console:
    How to Find Games and Game Content After You Redeem a Code ...,

Store - Xbox Support
    or
    Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox

[*]

[*]

For help with your Xbox Live account:
    Manage account - Xbox Support or
    Manage Your Subscription on Xbox 360 - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox Games questions:
    Xbox One Games or
    Xbox 360 Games.

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox Rewards: Xbox Rewards | Xbox Live – Xbox.com
    - Xbox Support,
    Xbox Live Rewards,

FAQs - Xbox Live Rewards

[*]

[*]

For help with Promotions/Sales:
    Sales & Specials | This Week's Xbox Live Deals or
    Deals with Gold | Xbox Live

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox on Windows:
    Getting started - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For Xbox Subscriptions Billing, etc.:
    Xbox subscriptions - Xbox Support

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem

1. Xbox Live NAT Type ploblem - Similar Threads - Xbox Live NAT

2. Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type: I have tried absolutely everything I have found on the internet. Everything. I am losing my mind. Registry edit did nothing. IP helper is working. It does not appear in device manager with show hidden devices. The add legacy hardware in device manager does not show a teredo...
  3. Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type: I have tried absolutely everything I have found on the internet. Everything. I am losing my mind. Registry edit did nothing. IP helper is working. It does not appear in device manager with show hidden devices. The add legacy hardware in device manager does not show a teredo...
  4. How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?: Currently I can't play a lot of P2P games like GTA or Call Of Duty. This is because of NAT Type : Moderate.. So how do I fix it? Already turned on UPnP and Port Forwarding but doesn't fix it...
  5. How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?

How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?: Currently I can't play a lot of P2P games like GTA or Call Of Duty. This is because of NAT Type : Moderate.. So how do I fix it? Already turned on UPnP and Port Forwarding but doesn't fix it...
  6. Teredo and NAT type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo and NAT type: Hi, I have been having issues with the Teredo Tunneling Adapter for a couple of months now. It is missing from Device Manager and I cannot use Xbox party chat. In the Xbox Networking section in Settings, it says Teredo is unable to qualify and that server connectivity is...
  7. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked: I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay. I believe it is an issue with Teredo as when I run the show state command it says the NAT is restricted (port). I am not a technical guru so I...
  8. NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  9. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...
  10. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...