Windows 10: xbox live network conectivity issue

Discus and support xbox live network conectivity issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; this is a solution for a very big problem , the server conictivity is blocked and i tried all the solutions but with some luck i have found that if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yousefelsawy, Apr 9, 2021.

1. xbox live network conectivity issue

this is a solution for a very big problem , the server conictivity is blocked and i tried all the solutions but with some luck i have found that

if you turned of windows updates like the 7 days one

the server conictivity will be open looks like there is a problem with the windows updates i made this forum

so you guys know that there is an issue with the windows updates and xbox multiplayer games

i hope Microsoft agent see this bug this issue happend to my friend too and he fixed it by this solution

i had this issue for 2 years but now i can play forza, sea of thives , state of decay ,etc...

:)

yousefelsawy, Apr 9, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Lionheart Win User
    Xbox live network issues!

Hey guys, need some help on my Xbox360 Live, Im having issues with it, its connected by an ethernet cable and im not having any issues with my computer but for some reason xbox live wont connect or sign in online, i've tried running the diagnostic test but still having solved the problem, if anyone can help, much appreciated, cheers. *Toast :toast:

Lionheart, Apr 9, 2021
  4. xbox live network conectivity issue

Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps:

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps:

• Press the menu key on the controller.

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps:

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

• Select Settings.

• Select All Settings.

• Select Network.

• Select Network settings.

• Select Advance settings.

• Select Alternate MAC address.

• Select Clear.

Method 4. Run the Network Connection Test on your console.

• Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    • On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.

If the connection test is successful, try to purchase the membership or subscribe to Xbox Live again.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

xbox live network conectivity issue

1. xbox live network conectivity issue - Similar Threads - xbox live network

2. CONECTION ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CONECTION ISSUE: Please help, my son can not get to his computer or send request for more time. We tried to restart it, turn on and off. I We just keep seeing this message for last 4 days only date changing TIMES UP! THIS DEVICE IS LOCKED BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILY SETTING FOR SCREEN TIME....
  3. Xbox networking issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox networking issues: A while ago, I couldnt connect to a server on Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I saw online to open xbox networking, and use the fix it button. I found some guides on the Microsoft website, so I followed them and now xbox networking is entirely broken. How do I fix this?...
  4. LT2P VPN & xbox live network services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LT2P VPN & xbox live network services: After a recent Windows 10 upgrade I have lost L2TP/IPsec with certificate VPN connectivity. I found something online that suggested disabling the xbox live networking service, and it did seem to get me further along, but I still get error 789. Initial error was: The...
  5. Xbox Live and Windows 10 Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live and Windows 10 Issues: I was playing ARK:SE, yesterday with my buddies yet, today when I got on to play I received this. I can sign into my Mircosoft and Xbox accounts fine without issues. I even tried the More Info nothing helped. [ATTACH]...
  6. Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  7. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416
  8. Xbox Network issue

Xbox Network issue: Hello people, I bought the game Forza Horizon 4 and I have tried to connect to the Online world but It gave me an Error and in the Xbox App it says that the Nat Type and Server connectivity are Blocked or unable to qualify,someone help me please! Thank you....
  9. Conection issue

Conection issue: I have a Hp laptop with windows 10, previously it was connected without any problem, but, already it has several days that I can not connect to my Wi-Fi network. the problem is only with the laptop, because with my iphone I connect without any problem...
  10. Network conection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network conection: I can go online and access websites, but windows 10 does not recognize that i am connected (ethernet cabel), and it tells me to connect to a network. I tried to troubleshoot the problem but an error message popped up saying "scripted diagnostic native host has stopped...