Windows 10: Xbox Live on PC

Discus and support Xbox Live on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatthewYarnevich, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Live on PC

I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When I startup the game it says "We Couldn't Sign you into Xbox live" and underneath it says "The process has been terminated unexpectedly". As far as I've gotten is the screen where it says press any button to continue. I do not have Xbox live but that should't affect me playing game pass games.

:)

MatthewYarnevich, Dec 19, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Jan 6, 2020
  4. Xbox Live on PC

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Live on PC

1. Xbox Live on PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Live

2. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox Live connected and not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox Live connected and not connected.: Dear anyone reading this, As of recent, I've had the issue of not being able to do certain Xbox Live related activities on Minecraft Win10. They are as follows: Unable to join servers. [ATTACH] Realms. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Extra info: I am currently not signed in...
  3. Is it possible to have Xbox Live on LTSB Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have Xbox Live on LTSB Win10?: Hello guys, is there a way to get Xbox live to work on my LTSB win10? I got the AMD 3-month game pass but since I have LTSB I cant install the xbox thing on my PC. I dont care about it enough to NOT use LTSB, but it would be nice to be able to play all these games for a few...
  4. Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console: Split from this thread. Just curious, are we able to play Xbox live on PC without an Xbox console? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-play-on-xbox-live-without-an-xbox-console/2d07e339-0745-4aae-b171-4284f30d9733
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live: My son has Windows 10 Pro on his PC. We had to do a reset due to various issues and now he cannot sign into the App Store and Xbox Live with his Microsoft account. I have tried using my Microsoft account and still have the same problem. However we can login with a Local...
  6. pcCan't sign in to xbox live, on the xbox game pass ultimate 0x87dd0005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pcCan't sign in to xbox live, on the xbox game pass ultimate 0x87dd0005: my friend and I have tried multiple solutions but could not find a proper fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pccant-sign-in-to-xbox-live-on-the-xbox-game-pass/86f644c1-5963-4b01-b294-e9cfeea7e9bf"
  7. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing: How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-family-sharing/23615f1f-de48-4e0a-b004-675366bcfcd3
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live servers

Unable to connect to Xbox Live servers: This don't allow me to play any Xbox game on Windows 10. I have the last version of Windows. In the settings, I see those messages: Teredo is unable to qualify and Server connectivity blocked. I also tried all the steps that Microsoft recommend and tried the Fix it button...
  9. Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...

Help figuring out how to play my xbox live PC games on my friends laptop. Logged in, dont...: I have the XBOX Live game pass on my desktop, but i wanted to play some of them on my friends laptop. I managed to log in, but when I go to game pass games it offers for me to get the game pass in the first place. There's also a message talking about how the app is logged...
  10. Xbox live missing services

Xbox live missing services: Hey, I’m missing 2 of the Xbox live services I’ve tried to do that .reg download thing but it just says that it’s not allowed because you don’t have that high permission when my account is administrator and I don’t wanna reset my computer so yea pls help it worked before...