Windows 10: Xbox Live PC cannot login, blank screen pop up

Discus and support Xbox Live PC cannot login, blank screen pop up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cowpark, Feb 10, 2020.

1. cowpark Win User

Xbox Live PC cannot login, blank screen pop up

Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again and noticed that it does the same thing with the login pop up.

Tried:

Restarting

Creating a new win UAC and trying it from that, issue exactly the same

:)

cowpark, Feb 10, 2020

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Feb 10, 2020
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Live PC cannot login, blank screen pop up - Similar Threads - Xbox Live cannot

2. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  3. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  4. Blank notepad screen popping up when I login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank notepad screen popping up when I login: I am getting a blank notepad screen popping up when I log in. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-notepad-screen-popping-up-when-i-login/b086d747-b58d-460b-adfc-5eb6511854fe
  5. blank CMD screen pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blank CMD screen pop up: hi, there's always a one time blank CMD screen pop up whenever I use my laptop. is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blank-cmd-screen-pop-up/c524ae6b-416d-4bc7-adff-aa3319a152c5
  6. Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flightsim cannot login to Xbox Live and loops: My Flight sim 2020 cannot update or run as it cannot login to my Xbox Live account. I have no problem logging in to either Microsoft Store or Xbox Live applications. Xbox Live support also has a serious problem with their phone system as three times yesterday, after 3 hours...
  7. Login screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't pop up: I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is that the Sign in button disappears. There doesn't appear an Xbox sign in page like on, for example. an android device....
  8. Xbox Live PC cannot login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live PC cannot login: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  9. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  10. Xbox live login failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live login failure: Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment". has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-login-failure/af7ae182-d469-4f22-abf5-f2248c845db6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app pc blank screen

2. xbox live sign in white screen